Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Pinkie pie breaks the fourth wall through your tv inviting other ponies to come to your world! What do?

Adopt one! 0.29323308270677 29.3% [ 78 ]
Push them back through the TV 0.082706766917293 8.3% [ 22 ]
Pinkie pie you owe me a new tv... 0.17293233082707 17.3% [ 46 ]
befriend and hope they bring you to their world to live and become a pony 0.45112781954887 45.1% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 266 ]

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
roninhope

*Dane looked at his hoof at a high-tech wrist attatchment* Hm...she's.....that way. *points himself forward before following it as it was tracking Octavia down* Octavia! *he yelled as he was soon confronted with Timberwolves* Oh great....*he saw them turn and growl at him before he pulled out his katana from his satchel into his mouth* Brihh hhit!(Bring it!) *soon they all charged at him and seemed to out number him*
iDoctor Whooves
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Terrified now that the wolves have spotted Dane and her* Oh..Celestia..no *sees Dane drawing his sword* What are you doing?! Run! *gallops back the way she came and sees the Manticore rubbing its head* Oh give me a bucking break! *remembers hide-and-seek* Curse Vinyl and her unorthodox life lessons *quickly climbs a tree and hides in the leaves*

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia

roninhope

[Sounds of the TARDIS re-materializing were heard as the brilliant blue box appeared right next to Dane. The Doctor trotted out of the TARDIS with his sonic screwdriver in his mouth] The Doctor is in [He said excitedly as he set the sonic on high and flipped it on sending a wave of deafening sonic frequency at the timberwolves] Quick everypony into the TARDIS! Wait.. where's Tavi!

Desirable Survivor

iOctavia
iDoctor Whooves

*Dane had defeated the Timberwolves with the help of the Doctor before he put his sword away* Thanks Doctor....oh and uh...Octavia's in a tree according to my locator. *He showed the doctor his locator on his left forehoof*

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia

roninhope
*Dane had defeated the Timberwolves with the help of the Doctor before he put his sword away* Thanks Doctor....oh and uh...Octavia's in a tree according to my locator. *He showed the doctor his locator on his left forehoof*

Brilliant, Allons-y! [He trotted off with Dane to locate Octavia]

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDoctor Whooves

Brilliant, Allons-y! [He trotted off with Dane to locate Octavia]
roninhope

*the manticore now walking away, yet to have seen Octavia.* P-please go, please..go...*remembers Vinyl "She called me a...stranger..what happened to her?"*

Desirable Survivor

iDoctor Whooves
iOctavia

*He trotted with the Doctor towards the tree* Hey Octavia, you alright?

Aged Lunatic

roninhope

iOctavia

Are you alright, Tavi? You can come down, dear it's alright, the manticore is gone

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
roninhope
iDoctor Whooves
I-im alright, how did you find me?

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia

roninhope

Oh, it was easy ^^ Thankfully Dane has quite a nifty little tracker.. and of course my trusty TARDIS helped me get here just in time ^_~ Now where's Vinyl?! We need to get to her before anything strange decides to get to her first

Desirable Survivor

iDoctor Whooves
iOctavia

I kinda had a hair from your mane and used it to track you down in the potion and the tracking device. Doctor, go find Vinyl, I'm gonna help Octavia.

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
roninhope
iDoctor Whooves
Thank you, last I recall, Vinyl was somewhere closer on the edge; I told her to drink the potion and gallop back home...but..but something is off about her, it's as if she has lost her memory....she could not even remember who i was..

Desirable Survivor

iOctavia

She couldn't remember? Damn....I wasn't warned that would also happen if the pendent broke. *He cursed himself and slammed his hoof on the ground*

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia

roninhope

Perhaps we should go find Vinyl together.. safety in numbers, this place can be a bit unforgiving. Not to mention Tavi is our only hope of getting Vinyl to come to us... Vinyl's loosing her memory and she will run away if she sees me by myself.. I can't risk having her go deeper into the forest alone, she's just a little filly right now

Desirable Survivor

iDoctor Whooves
iOctavia

True doctor. But we need Octavia down first before we go find Vinyl.

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia

roninhope

True doctor. But we need Octavia down first before we go find Vinyl.

Right, let's get to it then. Tavi, can you climb down safely? [He called out to her then turned to Dane] If she can't perhaps you could fly up and bring her down gently ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff