Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Pinkie pie breaks the fourth wall through your tv inviting other ponies to come to your world! What do?

Adopt one! 0.29323308270677 29.3% [ 78 ]
Push them back through the TV 0.082706766917293 8.3% [ 22 ]
Pinkie pie you owe me a new tv... 0.17293233082707 17.3% [ 46 ]
befriend and hope they bring you to their world to live and become a pony 0.45112781954887 45.1% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 266 ]

Shy Genius

10,200 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
iDoctor Whooves
Ghenja
aww boo!

The govenment just shut down my teleporter and threatened me with prison and a declaration that I was insane if I told anyone.

The reason they told me is that its a security risk because without locked doors there is no safety and telelporters can't be blocked.

You can teleport without a machine but its not easy and you have to be in the right mood and frame of mind. It's a bit unpredictable too.

So now for my questions.

Doctor, What is the name of your Tardis? Does she have a name? She won't talk to me.

Other ponies, can you teleport or do any other talents that would be considered magic. I've heard that twilight sparkle can but I don't know her.

Oh, dear goodness... So sorry to hear about that, dear ^^;; As for my TARDIS I just call her old girl ^^;;; I do call her, dear but in private Also sexy thing ^///^;;

lol. Well I do guess that you two have quite some history. 4laugh

Aged Lunatic

Ghenja

I'm not doing that at the moment. I've actually studied animation and I'm supposed to be doing computer science at uni. I differed my studies this semester though because I lost the first 4 weeks due to family issues and my holiday (which was related).

I'm planning to use my animation knowledge and my newly learnt programming knowlegde to make games in the future. I'll start with apple devices and android software first before I get more funding to develop or use existing 3d game engines.

That sounds wonderful, dear ^_^ The creating games not what happened to your family... Are you alright? ((Seriously are you alright? I do worry, please forgive me))

Aged Lunatic

Ghenja
iDoctor Whooves
Ghenja
aww boo!

The govenment just shut down my teleporter and threatened me with prison and a declaration that I was insane if I told anyone.

The reason they told me is that its a security risk because without locked doors there is no safety and telelporters can't be blocked.

You can teleport without a machine but its not easy and you have to be in the right mood and frame of mind. It's a bit unpredictable too.

So now for my questions.

Doctor, What is the name of your Tardis? Does she have a name? She won't talk to me.

Other ponies, can you teleport or do any other talents that would be considered magic. I've heard that twilight sparkle can but I don't know her.

Oh, dear goodness... So sorry to hear about that, dear ^^;; As for my TARDIS I just call her old girl ^^;;; I do call her, dear but in private Also sexy thing ^///^;;

Oh, well yes haha ^^;; I have been with the old girl for centuries ^^ Sure she may be an old, outdated and obsolete model and her chameleon circuit is on the fritz not to mention all the work she needs internally ^^;; But she's still the best ship in the universe and I wouldn't trade her for anything!

Shy Genius

10,200 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
iDoctor Whooves
Ghenja

I'm not doing that at the moment. I've actually studied animation and I'm supposed to be doing computer science at uni. I differed my studies this semester though because I lost the first 4 weeks due to family issues and my holiday (which was related).

I'm planning to use my animation knowledge and my newly learnt programming knowlegde to make games in the future. I'll start with apple devices and android software first before I get more funding to develop or use existing 3d game engines.

That sounds wonderful, dear ^_^ The creating games not what happened to your family... Are you alright? ((Seriously are you alright? I do worry, please forgive me))

I don't know. I'm ok.

Shy Genius

10,200 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
iDoctor Whooves
Ghenja
iDoctor Whooves
Ghenja
aww boo!

So now for my questions.

Oh, well yes haha ^^;; I have been with the old girl for centuries ^^ Sure she may be an old, outdated and obsolete model and her chameleon circuit is on the fritz not to mention all the work she needs internally ^^;; But she's still the best ship in the universe and I wouldn't trade her for anything!

Next time just say that last thing or she might get upset. Girls don't like being called old you know. xd
iDoctor Whooves
Jmanzor

Hello ^_^ Sorry about the late reply ^^;; It's been a bit hectic what with what has happened to dear Vinyl. I'm sure Tavi has told you all about it. I am doing quite fine thank you so very much for asking! How about you? How are you doing? ^_^

I'm doing great Doctor Whooves, how is the Tardis running?

((i can't figure out a pony pun for tardis...it would have been funny i swear! lmao))

Aged Lunatic

Jmanzor

((i can't figure out a pony pun for tardis...it would have been funny i swear! lmao))

Fantastic! ^_^ haha Oh, and you can just call me Doctor, everyon.. er everypony else calls me that ^^;; As for the old girl she's running... Well... she's running alright, just a few minor tuneups here and there nothing major ^^;; Would you like a jelly baby? *pulls out little paper bag from coat pocket*

((That would have been brilliant ^_^ haha))

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Ghenja
iDoctor Whooves
Ghenja

I don't know. I'm ok.

Ghenja I really like it what makes you think i would hate it?? emotion_kirakira

Cheery Cutie-Pie

15,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Cherry delight cleared her throat "I have a question for you all.. what are you most scared of"

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Tsuki_Kirkland
User Image

Cherry delight cleared her throat "I have a question for you all.. what are you most scared of"

"she shivered at the question while it was asked" I-I U-um U-ugh
scared of flutterbitch and tavi when she has her "inspiration moments"

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iDoctor Whooves
Jmanzor

Fantastic! ^_^ haha Oh, and you can just call me Doctor, everyon.. er everypony else calls me that ^^;; As for the old girl she's running... Well... she's running alright, just a few minor tuneups here and there nothing major ^^;; Would you like a jelly baby? *pulls out little paper bag from coat pocket*

((That would have been brilliant ^_^ haha))

"discord lets vinyl take over while he takes a nap inside her "Ugh my head......

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Cellist_Octavia
iDJ PON-3
Cellist_Octavia
iDJ PON-3
Cellist_Octavia
iDJ PON-3

Tavi cmon i took you in when you needed a house. And someone get this disease of My head"discord gets irratated"

....I thank you everyday for that very day, Vinyl; but it was never because I needed a house...Discord

Aww how did you know it was me ms.reject? Anyway i need my nap im gonna let you talk to Vinyl again."Vinyl gets control again"Ughh My head.......WHY CANT I REMEMBER ANYTHING!??? scream

*has her cello raised over her head again* Vinyl! *drops the cello and hugs her tightly*

"in fear stared how tavi raised cello over head"UGHHH TAVI SLOW YOUR ROLL!! AND WHY R U HUGGING ME!? scream

ehehe...apologies, I just..rather lost a bit of control; anyway, good to see you back to normal. As for the cello...well let us just leave it at it being intended for somepony else

"does not remember anything"Tavi can you cut me loose now?

Aged Lunatic

iDJ PON-3

"discord lets vinyl take over while he takes a nap inside her "Ugh my head......

Vinyl, dear are you okay?! *he rushed over to her* Lay back and relax, you shouldn't try and move so much. You were just hit on the head by a cello ^^;; *he placed a pillow gently under her head*

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iDoctor Whooves
Cellist_Octavia

I-I-I-m s-s-so t-tired doc.... i need to sleep....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games