Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Pinkie pie breaks the fourth wall through your tv inviting other ponies to come to your world! What do?

Adopt one! 0.29323308270677 29.3% [ 78 ]
Push them back through the TV 0.082706766917293 8.3% [ 22 ]
Pinkie pie you owe me a new tv... 0.17293233082707 17.3% [ 46 ]
befriend and hope they bring you to their world to live and become a pony 0.45112781954887 45.1% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 266 ]

Aged Lunatic

iShining Armor

ѕнιиιиg αямσя

User Image

Hello there *walks over and takes a few jelly babies from the bag* Hmmm, these are quite good. Hmmm*scarfs down some more* How have you been? I believe we've seen each other in passing, but never formally as you've said.

haha Fantastic! ^_^ I do love jelly babies. Here, you can keep these I have more stashed away in the TARDIS. How are the royal duties, sir Armor? I have always been curious to ask how things are in Canterlot... Wait! I am so glad you're here, perhaps you can help us. You see Vinyl has been possessed by Discord it seems and Tavi, Derpy and I were just discussing about how to obtain the elements. Being captain of the guard perhaps you can allow us entrance to the Castle, Vinyls life depends on it sir Armor! So sorry for the sudden outburst of questions but it was perfect timing that you arrived here at this exact moment!

Aged Lunatic

Cellist_Octavia

Its Contagious

Derrpy Hooves

iDJ PON-3

((Page 100!!!))

Devoted Defender

9,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
iDoctor Whooves

ѕнιиιиg αямσя

User Image

I see, that would explain it then, when I arrived my question was intended for Vinyl, if she's been discorded then that could be why I havent heard from her in ages. I would love to help in any way I can however, even one with such authority as mine can enter the room the elements are kept in without the Princess. However I shall speak with the Princess soon as she arrives from her business in Las Pegasus. I'm sure she would gladly lend you aid, and if she cannot, I certainly shall. *pauses to stuff a few jelly babies in his mouth* Hmmm these are good *munches* Do you know where Vinyl and Tavi are now at this instant?

Aged Lunatic

iShining Armor

ѕнιиιиg αямσя

User Image

I see, that would explain it then, when I arrived my question was intended for Vinyl, if she's been discorded then that could be why I havent heard from her in ages. I would love to help in any way I can however, even one with such authority as mine can enter the room the elements are kept in without the Princess. However I shall speak with the Princess soon as she arrives from her business in Las Pegasus. I'm sure she would gladly lend you aid, and if she cannot, I certainly shall. *pauses to stuff a few jelly babies in his mouth* Hmmm these are good *munches* Do you know where Vinyl and Tavi are now at this instant?

Yes, Vinyl has not quite been herself lately; and we had to tie her down so she wouldn't hurt herself... or anypony else for that matter ^^;; Tavi went to look for Lyra I believe and Derpy is here with me. I thank you sir Armor for you help, and I am glad to see you are enjoying those jelly babies ^^ Should you ever want more I always have plenty either in my coat pockets or the TARDIS haha

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Imagebloop ha.ha. ha.
                                              User Image

ha y Lyra Heartstrings !ha

bloop↳↳ Hi everypony! I was trying to figure out this thingy since it seems everyone has these really cool posting styles.
And I kinda wanted one for my own ahaa. ;;
Annny way yeah the thread got to 100 pages! -Throws hooves up in the air-

Grabber

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
iShining Armor
User Image
User ImageHmm... What brings the great guard Shining Armor around here, anyways? Not to barge in on your's and the Doc's conversation or anything...

Devoted Defender

9,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iDoctor Whooves

ѕнιиιиg αямσя

User Image

*giving a gently smile he nodded to the Doctor at the mention of a neverending supply of Jelly babies.* I, Thank you. I see I must be off, I shall return later once I have spoken to the Princess. Please keep me filled in should anything new come up.

((hehe be back hopefully later, heading to get food and then check on a few things before work early in the morning))

Devoted Defender

9,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Slendermane
iShining Armor
User Image
User ImageHmm... What brings the great guard Shining Armor around here, anyways? Not to barge in on your's and the Doc's conversation or anything...

ѕнιиιиg αямσя

User Image

Greetings, hehe I came to inquire why I hadn't heard from my favorite musical pony Vinyl.

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Ghenja
I'm sorry I don't have that font style.

If you tell me what it is I can change the font.

User Image

I could have used Comic Sans for a more curved font but me and Comic Sans had a fight and we're not talking at the moment.

Do whatever looks nice

Grabber

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
iShining Armor
User Image
User ImageAh. I see. Well, not literally of course... As for Vinyl, she's gotten taken over by D. Though I'm sure the Doc's already filled you in with all that. They wanna keep her tied up, I say let her loose. See what Discord can do, if he's anything like his old self, anyways.

Newbie Genius

2,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
iDoctor Whooves

[Hooray!]

But why posses Vinyl Doctor? Can't your Tar-dee house deal with ghosts
?

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iDoctor Whooves
Cellist Octavia
Derrpy Hooves
slendermane

"discord takes control again"Well hey there everypony how have you all been i was having a nice nap while i overheard you guys talking about tardis?"uses magic to sabotage tardis"

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iShining Armor
ѕнιиιиg αямσя

User Image

Why dont you talk to me anymore? No more Wubs for Shining?

Oh, why hello Sir Armor, how have you been?

Aged Lunatic

Derrpy Hooves

[Hooray!]

But why posses Vinyl Doctor? Can't your Tar-dee house deal with ghosts
?

*he smiled and turned his attention to Derpy* I am not certain, Discord mentioned something about using Vinyl's bass cannon to wreak chaos over Equestira. I believe he wishes to use her unicorn powers as well as her music to accomplish his horrible goal... And yes, love I can use the TARDIS but only as a means to transport all of us to retrieve the elements. I couldn't risk harming Vinyl by using any other method, it might not be safe to use what I have in the TARDIS on her.

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
Derrpy Hooves
iDoctor Whooves

Elements of Harmony? You mean those shiny things in the Canterlot Castle's Top tower, which is guarded by a magical door sealed by Princess Celestia?

Hum.... Where to find them...

Yes, well, here's hoping that Discord didn't happen to move them around again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff