Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Lunatic

(The Sanctuary) A casual hangout for ponies who wish to rp, chat, mingle,etc... Here is the setting... A place being on the edge of the Everfree Forest between Ponyville and Trottingham, a relatively small building (it's bigger on the inside) the roof an open track for the pegasi who like to race, the place is as tall as a five story building for the pegasi and griffins to fly around inside without trouble. A snaking trench with water, a corkscrew slide going up the side of the wall to the second and third floors for the resident sea ponies. The design of the inside of the building is as beautiful and breathtaking as anything in Canterlot with little touches of every other town, a little piece of home, for everypony... this setting, title and name was thought up by the brilliant Alie Valens a.k.a. Summer Song
Please follow all gaia TOS
No Spamming
No God moding
Please keep it clean and above all have fun ^ ^

Hilarious Shapeshifter

hmmmmm ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
demonic crashes down from the sky. lays there for a few moments then gets up and dusts himself off. "ugh... i need to learn how to slow down... and land. *he then notices the two ponies "uh.. hi! ware.. is.. here? i mean.. what city is this!"
with a look of disgust on his face "ponyvile? nomeno ui ti gethrisjir ekess qe bensvelk.. *smacks face*. uh... would you to happen to live in this city? or are you two just visiting?"

Lonely Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Is there room for a f-f-filly with out a...na-namehah!!
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Timid Explorer

User Image

*Timid Tracks heads to the corner as quietly as she can.*

((Her friends said she needed to get out more. xp ))

Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
User Image

Timid slowly gets back up on her hooves, "I-I live here with my parents..."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

Cackle Jester cackles softly, rolling onto his back, "I live everywhere~ Not one place is my home." He begins to kick his legs in the air, resembling an over turned turtle. "Where do you hail, good stranger?"

Aged Regular

User Image

" Hey everypony! I'm glad to see all of you! "
*Golden Romance said as she strolled into town happily*

Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
User Image

Timid scoots over to Golden Romance, "He-hello Golden, you look really nice today..." She scrunches her nose and thinks for a moment, "Well... you always look nice, actually."

Aged Regular

User Image

" Oh Timid. Thank you very much. You're looking very lovely today as well. You're always so nice. "
*Golden smiled very gently so not to scare the other pony*

Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
User Image

Timid blushed furiously and began running her hooves through her messy mane, trying to fix it. “Th-thank you. How are you?”

Aged Regular

User Image

" Oh, I have a few clients to talk to, and a few artistic obligations to work on. Other than that, my day is relatively uneventful. How about yourself? Any plans? "

Fashionable Hunter

With her uniform left at home and her mane brushed, Spitfire expected to be less recognizable on this trip to Ponyville for it was just a casual outing for her. She set down from her flight over on the outside of town and strolled in. Glancing around at everypony, Spitfire knew there were some that were new to town, specifically the Pegasai that were not around to lift the water to Cloudsdale.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff