Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
so i never tried to hide the fact that i am a brony but my sister just found out and shes is acting as if she knows some giant secret, lol. It's pretty funny, but it makes it awkward when i'm talking to someone and she just blurts it out. has anything like this ever happened to you?

Aged Giver

8,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
We'll as long as your here I may as well tell you, "

" Nah Its pretty well known in my general family... and my friends I dont really mind at all haha"
" Well...I'll be off then

Lonely Genius

dearth comet 123
so i never tried to hide the fact that i am a brony but my sister just found out and shes is acting as if she knows some giant secret, lol. It's pretty funny, but it makes it awkward when i'm talking to someone and she just blurts it out. has anything like this ever happened to you?
Nope.
But one time I got this colorful stamp on my avatar!

Barking Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
dearth comet 123

Well, just roll with it and good luck.
How little is she anyway?

Greedy Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Captain KyuKyu
dearth comet 123

the sad part is, she 15 -_-
but its pretty funny she told my mom thinking it would annoy me and my mom just gave me a weird look and walked out of the room

Barking Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
dearth comet 123
Captain KyuKyu
dearth comet 123

but its pretty funny she told my mom thinking it would annoy me and my mom just gave me a weird look and walked out of the room

So, what's she got against ponies? lol

Magical Fairy

16,700 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
Sounds like your sister is jelly. xd

Greedy Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Captain KyuKyu
dearth comet 123
Captain KyuKyu
dearth comet 123

So, what's she got against ponies? lol

lol, she says that my little pony is gay ant that i shouldn't watch a little kids show

Magical Fairy

16,700 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
Your sister doesn't know what she's missing.

Barking Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
dearth comet 123
Captain KyuKyu
dearth comet 123
Captain KyuKyu
dearth comet 123

So, what's she got against ponies?

lol, she says that my little pony is gay ant that i shouldn't watch a little kids show

Tell her that I, Angie a 17 year old young-lady watches it and finds it quite amusing to know that men much older than her enjoy the show as well. That should turn her little head-spinning. lol

Deadly Lover

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
as a proud brony who ignores the hate....I dont even give a ******** what people think when they find out. seriously....i'm proud.

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Stormy Whispers
as a proud brony who ignores the hate....I dont even give a ******** what people think when they find out. seriously....i'm proud.

thats good

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
My family knows and make fun of me for it.
But I have no shame! emotion_donotwant

Super Player

12,000 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
So far I haven't met a single person where I'm from who had a problem with me liking MLP. I knew a hater who's not petty enough to harass those that like it... then the episode with Derpy Hooves came on and converted her. emotion_dowant
My nephew & niece do this all the time. xD;
"Is Jae a big kid?"
"yes! she likes ponies!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces