Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Lunatic

kevin3485
Odd Cinderella
kevin3485
Did you ignore what I posted? sweatdrop

Not really...that was kind of a response to both of you. Sorry that it seemed that way.
No. The other thing.
gonk I'm so torn between The Peace Corps and P.A.R.T.Y.!!! gonk

Supportive Seeker

New Lunar Republic for the win.
So long as it isn't night forever all over again...

Fanatical Lunatic

Gundamu
Nah. I think New Lunar Republic is for those who want Luna to do more than what she does now. 3nodding

Supportive Seeker

Odd Cinderella
Gundamu
Nah. I think New Lunar Republic is for those who want Luna to do more than what she does now. 3nodding

Then I am all for that!

Fanatical Lunatic

Gundamu
Odd Cinderella
Gundamu

Then I am all for that!
3nodding

Omnipresent Loiterer

11,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Odd Cinderella
kevin3485
Odd Cinderella
kevin3485
Did you ignore what I posted? sweatdrop

Not really...that was kind of a response to both of you. Sorry that it seemed that way.
No. The other thing.

Which other thing?

Eloquent Genius

14,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Odd Cinderella
Clover_IceQueen
Odd Cinderella
Clover_IceQueen
Odd Cinderella
kevin3485
Are you proposing that the Gaia MLP Forum do something as well? Any ideas?
Idk. I was hoping people would do it irl instead of Gaia, but, I guess a roleplayed Grand Galloping Gala would be nice. Yeah: I huge roleplay of a party in Equestria...or Canterlot Castle. Just a huge party...with giveaways and stuffs? ninja

I wish to attend. Add Clover the Clever to the guest list, please mrgreen On what day will this gala be held?
Not sure yet. I guess this can be the planning thread.

Great! I am skilled at organization, so how may I help?
Not sure yet. I mean, it's 2 months away and I got to practice for my Real Life Grand Galloping Gala, plus I work over the weekends mostly.

That's fine. I can work on an introduction and list of rules if you want me to.

Fanatical Lunatic

Odd Cinderella
kevin3485
Odd Cinderella
kevin3485
See, I don't like the idea of doing a role play just because it excludes those of us who don't RP.
why don't you RP?

Partly because it's never been an interest of mine. I prefer to get to know actual people, not the characters they pretend to be...And even then, in the MLP RP's, a lot of them seem to be out of context of the show. Like everything is a life or death situation from a fighting anime. If I did RP, I'd like it to be one that's just characters in a town interacting with other characters in a town...no crises every day, no bad guys that always have to be defeated, just a simple town filled with regular ponies.
Then where can I have Legion of Chaos and Changeling Swarm? I am sure not a lot of people want to be goodies. But, I do have a plan. Alas, I do not wish for it to be all war and s**t like that. Actually, I think this doesn't have to be the Grand Galloping Gala. It can be a completely different party...yes.

How would anyone feel about a Peace Treaty/Pardon party for Chaos and Chrysalis? It can be a celebration to celebrate the Peace?

That's another thing though: I don't want it to be just an RP. Like I said, I want daily contests. 3nodding I would ask for people to do videos, but if no one can do it in one day, post their favourite videos. Although, I would like to focus more on the cosplay like towards the end of the week, closer to the weekend, so that I can announce winners in different categories.
kevin3485

This.

Fanatical Lunatic

Clover_IceQueen
That's fine. I can work on an introduction and list of rules if you want me to.
Hm. Yeah. 3nodding That works.

Generous Friend

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
Odd Cinderella
The mage of twilight
Odd Cinderella
The mage of twilight
Odd Cinderella
The mage of twilight
To far -_-' I live in Ohio now I did live in Texas about a month ago.That sucks.
3nodding

XP That suck SO much. crying
Sorry, mate. I have the mane 6, myself included, plus some extra/background ponies. We are going to be singing, dancing, improv acting, interacting with the crowd. We're also going to have cosplay contest, MLP Trivia and possibly some impersonation contests. 3nodding It's going to be a Pinkie Pie Style Party~ xd

If you take picture I wana see them.
We've got a Photo Finish taking our pictures. wink

>w< I can wait to see.

Fanatical Lunatic

The mage of twilight
>w< I can wait to see.
lol. yeah.

Anyway, how about that idea/those thoughts I posted up there with Kevin. What do you think?

Generous Friend

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
Odd Cinderella
The mage of twilight
>w< I can wait to see.
lol. yeah.

Anyway, how about that idea/those thoughts I posted up there with Kevin. What do you think?

Yeah a RP would be awesome but I was thinking instead of a thread in the forums how about a guild I can help with the set up and I can provide the gold.

Fanatical Lunatic

The mage of twilight
Odd Cinderella
The mage of twilight
>w< I can wait to see.
lol. yeah.

Yeah a RP would be awesome but I was thinking instead of a thread in the forums how about a guild I can help with the set up and I can provide the gold.
No way. Guilds love to die and on top of that they take too long to finish a roleplay. emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games