Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugar Ghost: The House of Fear is in Fillydelphia right now, but I have been requested to set one up in Ponyville on Nightmare Night. It's going to be big. Ghosts and ghouls and legends from the Everfree Forest and the darkest stories and legends of Equestrian history.

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
kingchibidragon
Gundamu
kingchibidragon
Gundamu
kingchibidragon
Gundamu
Can you do more than just petty tricks?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Are you so ignorant as to challenge the magical ability of the Great and Powerful Trixie?
None of my tricks are petty, I will leave you in awe, just you watch.

Like levitating a bit of rope? Pft.

Rope levitating spell's are high class forms of magic that takes other ponies years
to master where the great and powerful Trixie has mastered it in a few weeks.

Prove it.
Even if you can't, why did you lie about the Ursa Major? If you're so great and powerful you wouldn't need to lie about something like that.

Lie... I don't recall such a thing... what do you mean by Ursa Major.
Are you talking bout the one in Hoofington I defeated.
you can't even defeat the baby ursa major.

Friendly Regular

7,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Sulina
Sugar Ghost: The House of Fear is in Fillydelphia right now, but I have been requested to set one up in Ponyville on Nightmare Night. It's going to be big. Ghosts and ghouls and legends from the Everfree Forest and the darkest stories and legends of Equestrian history.

The great and powerful Trixie will accept this challenge she will see you there on Nightmare night,
you just better show up.
kingchibidragon
Sulina

The great and powerful Trixie will accept this challenge she will see you there on Nightmare night,
you just better show up.

Oh I will show up, someone has to keep the ghosts in check, like Sir Hazelhoof here.
Hazelhoof: *appears in front of Trixie, voice echoing* We will be waiting Trixie.

Friendly Regular

7,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
CandyYumYums
kingchibidragon
Gundamu
kingchibidragon
Gundamu

Rope levitating spell's are high class forms of magic that takes other ponies years

Prove it.
Even if you can't, why did you lie about the Ursa Major? If you're so great and powerful you wouldn't need to lie about something like that.

The great and powerful Trixie can defeat an ursa major, just not the one that was in Ponyville she wanted to let that fool Twilight take care of it.
Trixie, all lies get exposed eventually, if you defeated an Ursa Major, you would realise that it was an Ursa Minor in Ponyville. Besides, Twilight Sparkle can't be that big a fool if she was chosen as Princess Celestia's personal student.

Friendly Regular

7,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
kingchibidragon

Twilight won!!

Friendly Regular

7,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
The great and powerful Trixe is also a master rapper, if you have not seen
are battle just look above me.

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
kingchibidragon
CandyYumYums
kingchibidragon
Gundamu
kingchibidragon
Gundamu

Prove it.

The great and powerful Trixie can defeat an ursa major, just not the one that was in Ponyville she wanted to let that fool Twilight take care of it.
i saw you try to take care of that baby ursa major and you did not defeat it but twilight sparkles knew how to do it and it did not even make it mad

Friendly Regular

7,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
CandyYumYums
kingchibidragon
CandyYumYums
kingchibidragon
Gundamu

Prove it.

i saw you try to take care of that baby ursa major and you did not defeat it but twilight sparkles knew how to do it and it did not even make it mad

Regardless of the fact of me not taking down that Ursa minor, at the end of the day I'm still the
great and powerful Trixie and once a return to Ponyville in the next few months I will settle the score with Twilight.

Friendly Regular

7,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Sulina
Fillydelphia you say the great and powerful Trixie was just passing through there a few days ago I saw a few earth ponies setting up some stuff but I payed no mind to it.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
How many of your tricks went wrong?

Friendly Regular

7,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
hi23hi
How many of your tricks went wrong?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your implying that the great and powerful Trixie could ever mess up one of her tricks,
you must be new? Did you not see my last show up by Appleloosa.

Friendly Regular

7,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
The great and powerful Trixie was just on the radio If you did not catch my amazing song enjoy the video above.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff