Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Connoisseur

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Roma Invicta

Nyperold

"Oh hey there miss Diamond!" the foal piped cheerfully, doing her best to stay upright as she waddled over to the filly. "Dangit, this dumb wig is so heavy..." she muttered to herself. "Ah'm doin' pretty good! Real excited fer this year's Nightmare Night! ...even if mah big sister's been too busy ta help me make a new costume. But the one from last year's still good ah guess."

Her attention was then pulled by a voice that seemed to command attention. A blue mare in a mysterious black robe. "Wait a minute... ah remember you! Yer that showoff pony mah sister told me about." She narrowed her eyes, looking her up and down as if sizing her up. Then she suddenly perked, going right back to her usual chipper self. "Ah sure am! Name's Applebloom, nice ta make yer aque... aquita... uh... nice t'meetcha~! Nice costume ya got there. ...ah hope it's a costume, at least."

Interesting Friend

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Marathon 300
The Littlest Apple
Roma Invicta

A breath of sparkling fresh air... ◊

"Ah, lots of work to be done around there, huh?" the mare said. "I wonder what my little sister's planning on going as... ah well, guess I'll find out then!" She turned to Trixie as Apple Bloom spoke to her, and made mental notes on her appearance for later use.

◊ ...Diamond Mint

Devoted Defender

9,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Roma Invicta

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
"Another world you say?" he looks slightly puzzled and yet still intrigued to ask more. "Please tell me more, I've often heard theories and rumors of there being a doorway that leads to other worlds..."

((yes lol i know what your going for. I love it when cosplayers dont just stick to one cosplay of a character. I.e your trixie and alicorn necklace trixie. Oh and yes Im going for a zombizied Shining for halloween))

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Unforgiving Firestarter

9,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
oh ok then somebody tell me if there is a portal from our world (human and gaian) to your world... CUZ IM STUCK!!!

Unforgiving Firestarter

9,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
Gumby13_13
oh ok then somebody tell me if there is a portal from our world (human and gaian) to your world... CUZ IM STUCK!!!

(p.s. its roleplay ok)

Sweet Connoisseur

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Nyperold

"Oh, yeah, LOTS of work ta do, settin' up the games, an' the booths, and Derpy-proofin' the bobbin' fer apples bucket. Again. Oh, and makin' up a great big ol' batch of hot apple cider ta sell in town, and... and... There's gonna be so much ta do that ah ain't so sure mah big sis is gonna be able ta dress up with me this year." She seemed to deflate, poking at the ground with her hoof and casting her eyes down.

ishining armor

"Ooooh, oh oh, ah know 'bout that place!" the foal chimed, hopping in place and waving her forelegs to try and garner attention. "Mah big sister said miss Twilight told her all about it! And that there were these things, and they looked like us but they had these like weird spider-hoof thingies and they only walked on TWO legs like miss Lyra but Applejack told me ah ain't allowed ta talk to miss Lyra cause she ain't right in the head and she told me that the other world place was a big secret and ah ain't allowed to tell nopo--" She cut off abruptly, covering her mouth as her eagerness to contribute something useful to a conversation was overridden by common sense, albeit a little late.
"Oops... ah wasn't s'posed to tell you that... well YOU can't tell nopony about it! But if you do by accident, then THEY ain't allowed ta tell nopony. Got it?"

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Question:
What will ya'll plan to dress up as for Nightmare Night?

Interesting Friend

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Marathon 300
ishining armor

The Littlest Apple

"I suppose then," said Diamond Mint, adopting a serious expression and slipping into her native Canterlot accent, "since I am also privy to this conversation... I will not divulge its existence to anypony who has no absolute need to know." She "drew" an X on her chest with her hoof, then put her hoof up to her eye. Placing her hoof on the ground, she quirked an eyebrow. "I'll give you fair warning. I won't tell anypony that you told me... unless they ask. I may say something like 'I'm not presently at liberty to say,' but if pressed, I will not lie." Her expression softened to her usual warm smile. "Sound like a good deal?"

◊ ...Diamond Mint

Profitable Businesswoman

Nyperold
ishining armor
The Littlest Apple

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Diamond Mint, just make sure that the fake Alicorn Amulet is indeed a fake Alicorn Amulet... being a tyrant isn't as fun as it sounds," Trixie commented before laughing nervously. "Trust me, I would know... and so would everypony else in Ponyville."

Trixie turned her attention to the filly.

"Applebloom? Oh, so you are Applejack's sister! I haven't seen her much since the Alicorn Amulet incident," the magician said in response to the filly. "Tell your sister that Trixie sends her greetings."

Trixie was more apologetic and friendly these days especially after the Alicorn Amulet incident, but she was also just as much a braggart as ever. Perhaps she shouldn't have mentioned the alternate world in the first place. What struck Trixie as strange though was how casually Shining Armor and Apple Bloom seemed to take the news of an alternate world, but then the reason was revealed in Apple Bloom's story.

"So, Twilight visited that world at some point too then," Trixie mumbled. The performer's competitive thoughts with her friendly rival started to formulate, but Trixie quickly dismissed them all with a cough.

"Actually, Applejack's little sister here has the right idea," Trixie explained. "Trixie stumbled upon a portal in a distant land. I probably should've left it alone, but what if it led to another place where Trixie could bring her show? So, I entered it."

Trixie paused for a few seconds.

"I... transformed... into one of them--a human," the blue mare continued, "and before Trixie knew it, I was in another land. Or, better yet, another world. Make no mistake though, the Great and Powerful Trixie is the Great and Powerful Trixie even if she isn't a pony! Speaking of which, I met humanized counterparts of several familiar faces, and the Great and Poweful Trixie even met the Great and Powerful Trixie of that world! Although... I think she thinks that I'm either an impostor or an impersonator."

The last sentence seemed to set Trixie off like a bomb.

"NO I, TRIXIE, IS NOT THE IMPOSTOR! SHE, TRIXIE, IS THE IMPOSTOR! But otherwise, she's the Great and Powerful Trixie like the Great and Powerful Trixie!"

Satisfied with seemingly contradicting her thoughts out loud, Trixie calmed down and smiled at everypony.

"Oops, sorry," apologized the Great and Apologetic Trixie before shortly letting out a squee.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interesting Friend

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Marathon 300
Roma Invicta

ishining armor

The Littlest Apple

"Heh, yeah," said Diamond Mint, "I was already planning on having it made with obvious imperfections and different materials... something that would be more of use as a parchmentweight... or a doorstop."

"Ah, so you were one of those bipedal things with spider-hooves?" she said. "Is that as freaky as it sounds? For that matter, as hard to get used to. I mean, I can fully imagine myself not knowing I'm supposed to walk just on my back hooves at first, until I saw somehuman doing so."

Diamond Mint decided to keep to herself observations that the GP&T present and the one referred to would be the visiting and local versions respectively, from the point of view of that world.

◊ ...Diamond Mint

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces