Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Poster

Finale Fighter
Which leads right into my next question...who is more awesome...
Daring Do or the Wonderbolts!?
*a flash of lightning and a crack of thunder in the background*

User Image
D a s h i e S a y s :

I pick the first one who convinces me to join them on their adventures.
I know they both want me, but I imagine it's hard to track down my adress without coming off as creepy. They just don't want to freak anypony out, that's all. But I can wait... I always have been...

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Rainbows Dash
Finale Fighter
Which leads right into my next question...who is more awesome...
Daring Do or the Wonderbolts!?
*a flash of lightning and a crack of thunder in the background*

User Image
D a s h i e S a y s :

I pick the first one who convinces me to join them on their adventures.
I know they both want me, but I imagine it's hard to track down my adress without coming off as creepy. They just don't want to freak anypony out, that's all. But I can wait... I always have been...

Thank you for answering my questions, ms Dash. It's been fun. Here. *tosses a bag of bits and vanishes in a burst of smoke*

Anxious Poster

Epic Ditto
How did you get your profile to be so awesome?

Why is Rarity the best pony?

User Image
D a s h i e S a y s :

((Thank you very much! But I'm actually in the middle of pretending that I'm making a new one. This one was only supposed to be short-term, haha.. Thank you again!))
I put me on it and it became awesome.

Because she's the best fashionista I know?
Is that how you say it? Fashion-ee-stah?
Blergh.

Anxious Poster

kevin3485
1) Follow up...the race suddenly turns into a cage fight...No problem?

2) This made sense to me, so I tried it out. Took me a while, but I finally did it. I was going to take pictures, but decided that the lighting wasn't quite right. I spent hours trying to adjust this giant flash bulb so that the light would catch just right and form an awesome rainbow...and then it melted...I guess I'll never be as cool as you... crying

2.5) You answer half a question with half an answer...

User Image
D a s h i e S a y s :

1) With my hooves behind my back and my eyes shut. Bring it on!

2) Beauty is fragile and fleeting...
Uh, I mean, you just need to practise! With a little time and work, anypony can be at the top!

2.5) Fine. I will.
First, you take an oar from a boat--

Anxious Poster

Finale Fighter
Thank you for answering my questions, ms Dash. It's been fun. Here. *tosses a bag of bits and vanishes in a burst of smoke*

User Image
D a s h i e S a y s :

-She flicks through the bag.-
What? That's all? Cheapskate!

((Thank you very much for asking and for your time! I appreciate it!))

Girl-Crazy Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Rainbows Dash
Epic Ditto
How did you get your profile to be so awesome?

Why is Rarity the best pony?

User Image
D a s h i e S a y s :

((Thank you very much! But I'm actually in the middle of pretending that I'm making a new one. This one was only supposed to be short-term, haha.. Thank you again!))
I put me on it and it became awesome.

Because she's the best fashionista I know?
Is that how you say it? Fashion-ee-stah?
Blergh.
(( It's quiet spiffy. I didn't know Gaia could support something like that... ))
Fair enough.

Yes, you got the word right.

Also, how are you dealing with people not asking for your autograph all the time? They should get in now and not wait until you're too famous...

Omnipresent Loiterer

11,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Rainbows Dash
kevin3485
1) Follow up...the race suddenly turns into a cage fight...No problem?

2) This made sense to me, so I tried it out. Took me a while, but I finally did it. I was going to take pictures, but decided that the lighting wasn't quite right. I spent hours trying to adjust this giant flash bulb so that the light would catch just right and form an awesome rainbow...and then it melted...I guess I'll never be as cool as you... crying

2.5) You answer half a question with half an answer...

User Image
D a s h i e S a y s :

1) With my hooves behind my back and my eyes shut. Bring it on!

2) Beauty is fragile and fleeting...
Uh, I mean, you just need to practise! With a little time and work, anypony can be at the top!

2.5) Fine. I will.
First, you take an oar from a boat--

With the way I've been tipping, I'm going to go broke in this forum...and this thread... sweatdrop

Anxious Poster

Epic Ditto
(( It's quiet spiffy. I didn't know Gaia could support something like that... ))
Fair enough.

Yes, you got the word right.

Also, how are you dealing with people not asking for your autograph all the time? They should get in now and not wait until you're too famous...

User Image
D a s h i e S a y s :

((Thank you! It's from a free website-builder called Wix.com that lets you make your own profiles. There's a thread about how to install them onto Gaia. Mine is dirt comapred to what some people make!))

I had assumed it was because I lost my special multicoloured pen. I really struggle with writing with anything else, 'cause of the whole "no horn" thing.
I wonder how many people would request to touch my mane for 50 bits a minute?

Anxious Poster

kevin3485
With the way I've been tipping, I'm going to go broke in this forum...and this thread... sweatdrop

User Image
D a s h i e S a y s :

((I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to take your money!! May i tip you some back? So sorry!! But, thank you very much for your generosity regardless!))

Hey, happiness isn't cheap.

Beloved Giver

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
How do you feel when everyone thinks that Chuck Yeager broke the sound barrier first, and not you?

Omnipresent Loiterer

11,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Rainbows Dash
kevin3485

User Image
D a s h i e S a y s :

((I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to take your money!! May i tip you some back? So sorry!! But, thank you very much for your generosity regardless!))

Hey, happiness isn't cheap.

I don't mind...I don't use it on anything anyway (hence why my avi is so generic...if not stylish). Besides, I tip people cause I like what they have to say...not because I expect anything in return...so keep doing what you do, Rainbow Dash!

Anxious Poster

ssaki-chann
How do you feel when everyone thinks that Chuck Yeager broke the sound barrier first, and not you?

User Image
D a s h i e S a y s :

"Intimidation is the sincerest form of flattery".
-She cracks her hooves and neck.-
I'll be sure to thank him properly.
Rainbows Dash
How could you scream

Beloved Giver

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Rainbows Dash

(( o A o ~ I love you so much right now!!
-squeal-
Rainbow Dash is my favorite~ c: ))

Anxious Poster

kevin3485
I don't mind...I don't use it on anything anyway (hence why my avi is so generic...if not stylish). Besides, I tip people cause I like what they have to say...not because I expect anything in return...so keep doing what you do, Rainbow Dash!

User Image
D a s h i e S a y s :

((Really? Thank you so much! That's so kind of you! Can I do anything for you in return? I can't just let you go unthanked!
Um... If you don't mind me asking, am I doing okay? I don't RP much, so i don't think I stay IC very well... I keep wanting to pull a Trixie, haha! Sorry!
Thank you very much for your time and questions!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff