Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Gloomy Greycloud

If your from america then you have never had timhortons? im sure they dont have them over there. well i suppose that would count as a weird name too.. sweatdrop

I haven't, but it is an odd name...I think the worst is one called Fuddruckers...it's another burger joint, but it's sit-down, not fast food.

Dangerous Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mitsuki_Amakura
Gloomy Greycloud

If your from america then you have never had timhortons? im sure they dont have them over there. well i suppose that would count as a weird name too.. sweatdrop

I haven't, but it is an odd name...I think the worst is one called Fuddruckers...it's another burger joint, but it's sit-down, not fast food.

wait, wait fuddruckers *walks out of room* comes back after about five minutes,face redder than the sun xD*

my god, who make these name?? well at least tim hortons makes up for their name with their food.

its like a mix of a bakery, café, and a fast food store
so they sell like donuts and cinabuns and muffins but also have coffee and tea and stuff and theres like one on EVERY STREET xD

*fuddruckers lol*

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Gloomy Greycloud
Mitsuki_Amakura
Gloomy Greycloud

wait, wait fuddruckers *walks out of room* comes back after about five minutes,face redder than the sun xD*

my god, who make these name?? well at least tim hortons makes up for their name with their food.

so they sell like donuts and cinabuns and muffins but also have coffee and tea and stuff and theres like one on EVERY STREET xD

*fuddruckers lol*

That place sounds awesome! But yeah, I know, right? It's such a retarded name. I've never eaten there yet. I'm just not a burger person. Red meat gives me heartburn. I'd actually be a vegetarian (since they eat fish) if I didn't eat chicken.

Fuddruckers website

-rocks out to Spice girls-

Dangerous Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mitsuki_Amakura
Gloomy Greycloud
Mitsuki_Amakura
Gloomy Greycloud

*fuddruckers lol*

That place sounds awesome! But yeah, I know, right? It's such a retarded name. I've never eaten there yet. I'm just not a burger person. Red meat gives me heartburn. I'd actually be a vegetarian (since they eat fish) if I didn't eat chicken.

Fuddruckers website

-rocks out to Spice girls-

You know, sitting here talking about food made me forget i was hungry..... and now I remember
awwww im soooo hungry crying

-rocks out to dubstep-

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Gloomy Greycloud

You know, sitting here talking about food made me forget i was hungry..... and now I remember

-rocks out to dubstep-

Haha, nice. I should beg ask my roommate if we can go to get some night breakfast, lol.

Dangerous Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mitsuki_Amakura
Gloomy Greycloud

-rocks out to dubstep-

Haha, nice. I should beg ask my roommate if we can go to get some night breakfast, lol.

i wonder if my pillow is edible.... no, no its not xD (jk)
i havent eaten since lunch, and that was just a half eaten m&m sundae could i really last a day on just that???

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Gloomy Greycloud
Mitsuki_Amakura
Gloomy Greycloud

-rocks out to dubstep-

i havent eaten since lunch, and that was just a half eaten m&m sundae could i really last a day on just that???

You're worrying me...

I've been so sad these passed several days. I've only been eating one meal a day. It hasn't really effected me, though. I get really bad headaches if I'm actually hungry. It gets to the point that I can't think until I munch something. Weird body...but if anything, it's helping me lose weight for my cosplay. Coming along nicely, by the way. Though I did just tear the vest...sad day...

Dangerous Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mitsuki_Amakura
Gloomy Greycloud
Mitsuki_Amakura
Gloomy Greycloud

-rocks out to dubstep-

You're worrying me...

I've been so sad these passed several days. I've only been eating one meal a day. It hasn't really effected me, though. I get really bad headaches if I'm actually hungry. It gets to the point that I can't think until I munch something. Weird body...but if anything, it's helping me lose weight for my cosplay. Coming along nicely, by the way. Though I did just tear the vest...sad day...

one meal a day is quite normal for me two is perhaps on a good day three is just plain weird to me :/
the only reason im hungry is because im up so late :S

:/ the vest can be fixed are you going to like dye you hair purple?

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Gloomy Greycloud

one meal a day is quite normal for me two is perhaps on a good day three is just plain weird to me :/

I never have breakfast, unless I have an exam in school. but I'm out until the end of August.

Yeah, I can sew it easily. No, I'm not dyeing my hair. I got a dark purple wig, and then hot pink and neon purple extensions to clip into the wig. Since I'll be going to a Steampunk event too, I had to keep my hair black. I may add some blonde streaks to dye hot pink to look like my OC Dianthus, though. That's my convention name, anyways.

Heh, if I do that, I can run around with pink bunny ears... heart

Okay, I'm gonna go pass out. I've been sleeping in until 1 and 2 PM these days...not good for me. -listens to Duffy's Stepping Stone before leaving-

Dangerous Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mitsuki_Amakura
Gloomy Greycloud

I never have breakfast, unless I have an exam in school. but I'm out until the end of August.

Yeah, I can sew it easily. No, I'm not dyeing my hair. I got a dark purple wig, and then hot pink and neon purple extensions to clip into the wig. Since I'll be going to a Steampunk event too, I had to keep my hair black. I may add some blonde streaks to dye hot pink to look like my OC Dianthus, though. That's my convention name, anyways.

Heh, if I do that, I can run around with pink bunny ears... heart

Okay, I'm gonna go pass out. I've been sleeping in until 1 and 2 PM these days...not good for me. -listens to Duffy's Stepping Stone before leaving-

ok night, oh and ... its great talking to you again..

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Thank you. It means a lot to hear that. Though this is probably the calm before the storm...

Dangerous Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mitsuki_Amakura
Thank you. It means a lot to hear that. Though this is probably the calm before the storm...

hm, your probably right, oh well its always clear skies after the storm though biggrin

Anxious Poster

Princess Mi Amore Cadenza
User Image

gaia_crown ((DASH! I MISS YOU! emotion_bigheart )) gaia_crown

User Image
D a s h i e S a y s :

((Really? I didn't think anyone noticed I was gone... emotion_kirakira
Thank you!))

Interesting Friend

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Marathon 300
Rainbows Dash

User Image
D a s h i e S a y s :

((Really? I didn't think anyone noticed I was gone... emotion_kirakira
Thank you!))

((Ah, there you are! I wasn't sure if you were actually gone, or if you said something on a page I missed. That RPing really racks up the pages, I have to say...))

Have you ever set up a prank that you later regretted?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff