So, what you're saying is..
You would be an "egghead"? emotion_awesome
Only until I achieved enough wingpower to substain my body mass and managed to successfully perform an action of enough momentum to keep my body--
...Somepony please keep Twilight away from me for a while...
I tipped you, so I believe that grants me two and a half questions....
1) You, Roadrunner, and Speedy Gonzalez are in a race...how badly do you beat the other two?
2) I've been adding giant blocks of ice to my room to try to make it 20% cooler, but it's not working. Where am I going wrong, oh wise one?
2.5) How do you--
-She looks at the wooden sign with "FREE QUESTIONS" crudely painted over the original price in paint and immediately knocks it over and pushes it away.-
1) Those Slowpokes wouldn't see the bottom of my hooves! By the time they'd passed the starting line, I'd be drinking apple cider with my adoring fans.
2) -She brings her hoof to her face and exhales, tiredly.-
Well, duh. Squares are lame. That's why being called a square is a bad thing. The blocks of ice you're using are obviously too lame to make it cool and awesome. Turn them into a giant ice sculpture of Daring Do, and it'll be worthy of even the Wonderbolts' standards of cool!...Oh, and tell me when you do. I'll have to evaluate your work... To make sure that it's, uh, good enough! Yeah.
2.5) Half a question? Really? How do you expect me to answer half a question? I'm not a unicorn, you know. I can't read minds...
Uh, not that twilight has learned that spell yet! Hahaha...
((Thank you for tipping and asking. C: ))
1) Follow up...the race suddenly turns into a cage fight...No problem?
2) This made sense to me, so I tried it out. Took me a while, but I finally did it. I was going to take pictures, but decided that the lighting wasn't quite right. I spent hours trying to adjust this giant flash bulb so that the light would catch just right and form an awesome rainbow...and then it melted...I guess I'll never be as cool as you...crying
2.5) You answer half a question with half an answer...