Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Noob

Gloomy Greycloud
Depr
There's something fishy about this whole scheme.... *Strains to think* .... What could it be...?
Oh! That's right! I almost forgot! I still need to find that muffin! *Stands up, walks towards the boxes in the closet, bending neck over to see in between the cracks* Muuuuufin where are yooooooouuuuu?

*feels sorry for derpy and frees her from the evil closet*

No! I'm not going out yet! *Charges for the equipment* RAAAAAAH! *Knocks over sleds, crashes into tables, breaks lamps, tramples over wood* Urgh... *More crashes are heard from inside the closet* Wait! Wait! Holdon! I've got it! *Several breaking noises follow a loud boom, and Derpy marches out the closet, mane a mess, holding her prize: the muffin*

emotion_awesome
How do you like them apples?

Devoted Defender

9,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
(( I want this game..downloading it later
oh brb Im helping ppl with their final presentations etc))

Dangerous Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Depr
Gloomy Greycloud
Depr
There's something fishy about this whole scheme.... *Strains to think* .... What could it be...?
Oh! That's right! I almost forgot! I still need to find that muffin! *Stands up, walks towards the boxes in the closet, bending neck over to see in between the cracks* Muuuuufin where are yooooooouuuuu?

No! I'm not going out yet! *Charges for the equipment* RAAAAAAH! *Knocks over sleds, crashes into tables, breaks lamps, tramples over wood* Urgh... *More crashes are heard from inside the closet* Wait! Wait! Holdon! I've got it! *Several breaking noises follow a loud boom, and Derpy marches out the closet, mane a mess, holding her prize: the muffin*

emotion_awesome

*looks at dirty, dusty cobweb ridden muffin than looks at derpy*
-are you really going to eat that, I'm sure they have fresh ones in the royal bakery-

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
*walks back from a trip to pick up somepony*
Uhm...what happened here?

Wealthy Noob

Gloomy Greycloud
Depr
Gloomy Greycloud
Depr

emotion_awesome

-are you really going to eat that, I'm sure they have fresh ones in the royal bakery-

*Realizes she risked her life for a nasty muffin she won't even get to eat. Her left eye starts twitching*

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
All of this Happened over a muffin?!
Oh my goodness...

Dangerous Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mitsuki_Amakura

I locked derpy in a closet with a muffin and she just now came out

Dangerous Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Depr
Gloomy Greycloud
Depr
Gloomy Greycloud
Depr

emotion_awesome

*Realizes she risked her life for a nasty muffin she won't even get to eat. Her left eye starts twitching*

*Gloomy's horn began to glow as the outline of a muffin appeared followed by the colour and eventually a full muffin*

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Gloomy Greycloud
Mitsuki_Amakura

You ponies and your sweets....I don't understand...

Wealthy Noob

Gloomy Greycloud
Depr
Gloomy Greycloud
Depr
Gloomy Greycloud
Depr

emotion_awesome

*Gloomy's horn began to glow as the outline of a muffin appeared followed by the colour and eventually a full muffin*

*Jumps up and down, eyes sparkling* I love muffins! *Gives Gloomy a quick, tight hug, snatches the muffin, and runs away to nowhere in particular, giggling like a mad pony*

Dangerous Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Depr
Gloomy Greycloud
Depr
Gloomy Greycloud
Depr

emotion_awesome

*Jumps up and down, eyes sparkling* I love muffins! *Gives Gloomy a quick, tight hug, snatches the muffin, and runs away to nowhere in particular, giggling like a mad pony*

Careful derpy don't eat it too fast, its made out of raw magic and-- actually.. go nuts

Wealthy Noob

*Leans back on a tree, munching on the muffin, looking somewhat satisfied. It was quiet so she started humming an unknown tune.*

Dangerous Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mitsuki_Amakura
Gloomy Greycloud
Mitsuki_Amakura

Meh, what can you do? you cant keep the derp away from the muffin

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
*Watches other ponies*
User Image

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Gloomy Greycloud
Mitsuki_Amakura
Gloomy Greycloud
Mitsuki_Amakura

Meh, what can you do? you cant keep the derp away from the muffin

I suppose...the prettyboy enjoys sweets too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff