Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Sweetheart

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Nyperold
arnoldmcguire335

Hi, have you seen Sweetie Belle? trying to find her.

A breath of sparkling fresh air... ◊

"Hi! No, not recently, but if I were looking for her, I'd probably check with Rarity to see if she might know. If she didn't, then I'd look in at the clubhouse."

◊ ...Diamond Mint

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Good point. But how can I find Rarity at this point?

Fashionable Girl

14,450 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

Down in the middle of Sweet Apple Acres, in the Cutie Mark Crusader clubhouse, Scootaloo works alone at a table, scribbling away with some pencils and paper. The young filly is clearly attempting to make a proper drawing of Rainbow Dash, perhaps another attempt at a cutie mark.

After some time, she groans, frustrated, crumpling up the drawing and throwing it away into a big pile of crumpled papers in the corner, clear evidence of her dissatisfaction with her own skills.

"Ugh, clearly I'm not quite cut out for an artistic cutie mark...I need to do some serious crusading," the orange pegasus mutters to herself, slamming her pencil on the table. "Wonder where the other crusaders are at, anyway..?"

[Good evening, everypony.
*Note: this post does not reflect my feelings toward my own art in any way, just to be clear.]

Interesting Friend

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Marathon 300
arnoldmcguire335
Good point. But how can I find Rarity at this point?

"Mmmm, check the Carousel Boutique? Sweetie Belle might even be there, herself. And if neither of them are, then I'd probably skip straight to checking the clubhouse. If she's not there, maybe at least someone is who could help. If not, then... just keep looking?"

◊ ...Diamond Mint

Friendly Sweetheart

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Crusader Gio
User Image
User Image

Down in the middle of Sweet Apple Acres, in the Cutie Mark Crusader clubhouse, Scootaloo works alone at a table, scribbling away with some pencils and paper. The young filly is clearly attempting to make a proper drawing of Rainbow Dash, perhaps another attempt at a cutie mark.

After some time, she groans, frustrated, crumpling up the drawing and throwing it away into a big pile of crumpled papers in the corner, clear evidence of her dissatisfaction with her own skills.

"Ugh, clearly I'm not quite cut out for an artistic cutie mark...I need to do some serious crusading," the orange pegasus mutters to herself, slamming her pencil on the table. "Wonder where the other crusaders are at, anyway..?"

[Good evening, everypony.
*Note: this post does not reflect my feelings toward my own art in any way, just to be clear.]

*Knocks on the door*
Anyone there? Sweetie Belle? Applebloom? Scootaloo?

Fashionable Girl

14,450 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
arnoldmcguire335

User Image
User Image

Scootaloo's head jerks up in surprise, not having expected any visitors. She leaps to her feet, and runs to the door, leaning on her back hooves and opening the peephole to look out. Her lavender eyes took in the visitor on the other side, who she recognized as RedBurst. Aw geez, nobody ever visits the clubhouse, what am I supposed to do?

"Uh...what's the password?" the pegasus says, debating if she should let him in. "I mean, uh.."
She decided to have a little fun with him. "If you want to get in, answer me these questions three! Number one...what is your name?" she called out with a smirk, her eyes still trained on Red.

Friendly Sweetheart

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Crusader Gio

User Image
User Image

Scootaloo's head jerks up in surprise, not having expected any visitors. She leaps to her feet, and runs to the door, leaning on her back hooves and opening the peephole to look out. Her lavender eyes took in the visitor on the other side, who she recognized as RedBurst. Aw geez, nobody ever visits the clubhouse, what am I supposed to do?

"Uh...what's the password?" the pegasus says, debating if she should let him in. "I mean, uh.."
She decided to have a little fun with him. "If you want to get in, answer me these questions three! Number one...what is your name?" she called out with a smirk, her eyes still trained on Red.

It's me, RedBurst! What kind of question is that for? confused

Fashionable Girl

14,450 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
arnoldmcguire335
User Image
User Image

Rolling her eyes, Scootaloo mutters, "Yeah, I know who you are, Red, I just...arrgh." She shakes her head at him, a bit frustrated.
"Just--just answer the questions, if e'er the other side of this door you wish to see. Humor me. Question twoooo, what is your quest?" she continued with a slight giggle. "If you need my help, ya gotta answer the questions!"

Friendly Sweetheart

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Crusader Gio
User Image
User Image

Rolling her eyes, Scootaloo mutters, "Yeah, I know who you are, Red, I just...arrgh." She shakes her head at him, a bit frustrated.
"Just--just answer the questions, if e'er the other side of this door you wish to see. Humor me. Question twoooo, what is your quest?" she continued with a slight giggle. "If you need my help, ya gotta answer the questions!"

Boy this is tricky...
Um, Ok, My quest, is to succeed in mastering the art of flight. I may have the Cutie Mark, but I'll go further than having one.

Fashionable Girl

14,450 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
arnoldmcguire335
User Image
User Image

"Alright, very good! Now question three...what is the capital of Equestria?" Scootaloo finished, grinning at the colt through the slat in the door.

Friendly Sweetheart

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Crusader Gio
User Image
User Image

"Alright, very good! Now question three...what is the capital of Equestria?" Scootaloo finished, grinning at the colt through the slat in the door.

Easy- CANTERLOT! You're forgetting I used to live and study there- by myself, at an early age!

Fashionable Girl

14,450 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
arnoldmcguire335
User Image
User Image

"You may pass, traveler! Wait, forgetting?" Scootaloo quips, closing the peephole and opening the door for RedBurst. "How could I have possibly known that?" She steps back to allow the unicorn to come in, if he wished. "Anyway, what was it ya needed?"

Friendly Sweetheart

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Crusader Gio
arnoldmcguire335
User Image
User Image

"You may pass, traveler! Wait, forgetting?" Scootaloo quips, closing the peephole and opening the door for RedBurst. "How could I have possibly known that?" She steps back to allow the unicorn to come in, if he wished. "Anyway, what was it ya needed?"

I was going to ask you something, Have you seen Sweetie Belle recently? I was going to ask her something, but can't find her.

Fashionable Girl

14,450 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
arnoldmcguire335
User Image
User Image

"You're looking for Sweetie Belle?" Scootaloo rubs her chin with her hoof thoughtfully, thinking back. "Nah, I haven't seen her today. Have you tried asking Rarity if she knows? Or you could wait around here and see if she shows up, if y' want."

((Try quoting our resident Sweetie Belle roleplayer, Captain KyuKyu. ))

Interesting Friend

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Marathon 300

Diamond Mint went on her way, humming "Smile Smile Smile".

◊ ...Diamond Mint

Friendly Sweetheart

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Crusader Gio
User Image
User Image

"You're looking for Sweetie Belle?" Scootaloo rubs her chin with her hoof thoughtfully, thinking back. "Nah, I haven't seen her today. Have you tried asking Rarity if she knows? Or you could wait around here and see if she shows up, if y' want."

((Try quoting our resident Sweetie Belle roleplayer, Captain KyuKyu. ))

Yeah, maybe I'll come back here another time. Thanks for your help!
((I could do that. thanks for the tip.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games