Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

arnoldmcguire335

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well the adventure in this timeline is over. Shall we go to the next one?

-Doctor nodded- Yes.. Back to the TARDIS... -He flew slowly landing just before he crashed into the doors (Doctor's landings could always used a bit of work) and pulled out his key opening the doors for them... Once inside he trotted slowly up to the mane consul and began flipping switches again- Next stop... Discord... -His eyes widened after uttering that name... His spine stiffened and he lost his breath.. Doctor stood motionless struggling to breath as a few sweat drops fell onto the floor.. He shivered in fear as he raised his hoof attempting to pull down the lever fighting the urge to reset the coordinates- Umm... what do you say we have a quick stop someplace else? -He smiled nervously as he moved away from the panel- We can go anywhere we like.. Well... Almost everywhere...

Friendly Sweetheart

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
iDoctor Whooves

-Doctor nodded- Yes.. Back to the TARDIS... -He flew slowly landing just before he crashed into the doors (Doctor's landings could always used a bit of work) and pulled out his key opening the doors for them... Once inside he trotted slowly up to the mane consul and began flipping switches again- Next stop... Discord... -His eyes widened after uttering that name... His spine stiffened and he lost his breath.. Doctor stood motionless struggling to breath as a few sweat drops fell onto the floor.. He shivered in fear as he raised his hoof attempting to pull down the lever fighting the urge to reset the coordinates- Umm... what do you say we have a quick stop someplace else? -He smiled nervously as he moved away from the panel- We can go anywhere we like.. Well... Almost everywhere...

*again amused with the facial expressions he let out*
We should go take a break for the meantime. Besides, I felt like sleeping before we head out to the next one.
But... why'd you suddenly got the weird look on your face the moment you said his name?

Aged Lunatic

arnoldmcguire335

*again amused with the facial expressions he let out*
We should go take a break for the meantime. Besides, I felt like sleeping before we head out to the next one.
But... why'd you suddenly got the weird look on your face the moment you said his name?

-Doctor sighed heavily a great sigh of relief when Redburst said they could take a break... He happily reset the coordinates to present day Equestria nervously checking the monitor.. Several switches later the TARDIS roared back to life sending them to where Doctor had met Red in the first place just a few minutes after they had left- Fantastic~ Have your rest, this was interesting, don't trip on your way out, watch your step, goodby! -Doctor rushed to open the doors as if he was in a hurry to throw Red out... He shuttered in pain as he held on to the doors panting lightly-

Fashionable Shopper

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
do u know the name of every single pony 3nodding

Timid Gaian

Oh, uh, h-hi, everyone!

Friendly Sweetheart

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
iDoctor Whooves

-Doctor sighed heavily a great sigh of relief when Redburst said they could take a break... He happily reset the coordinates to present day Equestria nervously checking the monitor.. Several switches later the TARDIS roared back to life sending them to where Doctor had met Red in the first place just a few minutes after they had left- Fantastic~ Have your rest, this was interesting, don't trip on your way out, watch your step, goodby! -Doctor rushed to open the doors as if he was in a hurry to throw Red out... He shuttered in pain as he held on to the doors panting lightly-

*Goes back to the door*
I'll see you next time, traveler. But remember, You still owe me the battles against Discord, Chrysalis and Sombra!
And by the way- YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY LAST QUESTION!

Dangerous Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Minako Omizuki
Oh, uh, h-hi, everyone!

(ohmahgawd Pearl fey? Pheonix wright? we have the most random characters in this topic don't we eek ))

Helllo.... I've never seen anything like you before? *GASP* Newpon- er.... what are you? Eh it doesn't matter we gotta throw you a party and get you some friends stat!

Interesting Friend

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Marathon 300
Minako Omizuki
Oh, uh, h-hi, everyone!

A breath of sparkling fresh air... ◊

Diamond Mint approached the newcomer curiously. Hmm... she thought. Bipedal like a dragon, but... she? ...doesn't seem scaly. At least, what I can see of her. No coat or tail, just a mane in an interesting style. She gave the unknown creature a warm smile. "Hello!" she said. "I'm Diamond Mint. Is something the matter?"

◊ ...Diamond Mint

Aged Lunatic

arnoldmcguire335

*Goes back to the door*
I'll see you next time, traveler. But remember, You still owe me the battles against Discord, Chrysalis and Sombra!
And by the way- YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY LAST QUESTION!

Yes! Sorry! I'll see you soon! I promise! ... ... ... Just need a moment to myself... -Doctor quickly shut the doors locking them tightly as the TARDIS dematerialized... Afterwards he slowly made his way over to his lounge chair and flopped over sighing deeply gazing at his outstretched hoof in front of him... He furrowed his brow angrily as he stood up swiftly and began knocking over bookshelves and smashing lamps in a furious rage cursing his very existence... After a few hours of destruction Doctor lay curled up on the floor shivering... Tears ran down his face as he lay motionless sighing deeply- What have I become?... I'm a monster... -Doctor shuttered covering himself up with his wings sobbing in pain in the solitude of his TARDIS-

Friendly Sweetheart

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hmm... Something is wrong with that dude. Oh well, better catch up on what's up in Ponyville.
*Trots off, searching for Sweetie Belle*
...But whatever it is, I'll find out soon.

Dangerous Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Is it here yet?
*Slam*

Nope

How bout now?
*Slam*

Nope still not yet

When is it gonna get here? That mailmare I swear she's got her head in the clouds..
Well she is a pegasis so she should.

Friendly Sweetheart

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Element_ Laughter

Is it here yet?
*Slam*

Nope

How bout now?
*Slam*

Nope still not yet

When is it gonna get here? That mailmare I swear she's got her head in the clouds..

*notices her*
PINKIE!
*Tackle hugs her*
Were you surprised, were you, were you?

Dangerous Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
arnoldmcguire335
Element_ Laughter

Is it here yet?
*Slam*

Nope

How bout now?
*Slam*

Nope still not yet

*notices her*
PINKIE!
*Tackle hugs her*
Were you surprised, were you, were you?

Thud
*Fall down*

"Ow, yea you got me red, hehe I've been really jumpy today of all days"
*rubs backside*
So *oww* How are you? anything new?

Friendly Sweetheart

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Element_ Laughter

Thud
*Fall down*

*rubs backside*

Let's just say I had been off town for a few days or so. Just felt like going places.
How about you?

Dangerous Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
arnoldmcguire335
Element_ Laughter

Thud
*Fall down*

*rubs backside*

Let's just say I had been off town for a few days or so. Just felt like going places.
How about you?

*Gets back up on fours and grabs red into a hug, messing up his mane with her hoof like a older sibling would to their younger*

I'm fine I just waiting for that slow poke mailmare, Derpy hooves to give me my package

*Flips open mailbox again*
Nopee

Slam

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out