Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Poster

User Image
D a s h i e S a y s :

Step right up and ask the best flyer in all of Equestria whatever is on your mind! Only 10 Bits per question!--
Er... Alright, fine.
Free questions for everypony!

Rarity ((Epic Ditto)) FINALLY got her flank back from the spa. She'll probably answer her questions when she stops doing her mane... -She laughs at the idea.-

((Edit: This thread is now an Ask and RP thread! So, even if you only have one question, please feel free to stay and chat!
If you would like to join us in answering questions, please PM me the intro you would like to have in the first post in your usual posting style. Cosplaying is optional. ^^ ))

The Element of Honesty
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well HOWDY there, Sugarcubes! Name's Applejack, but ya'll can all me AJ, if'n ya'll want! Ah'll be more th'n happy ta answer all ya'll as honest as possible!

Apple Bloomer

Howdy everypony!
Mah name’s Apple Bloom, Apple Jack’s favorite lil’ sister and Cutie Mark Crusader extraordinaire!
Ah’m here ta answer all your questions and maybe get a cutie mark in the process!

Dont_Fear_the_Reefer

I'm not drunk. Ish. Stop looking at me like that.

"Hey everypony, I'm Berry Punch, but I won't hate you for calling me Berrylicious. Just don't call me OPPP. I work at a cafe, but I also gamble, so I can afford my... Umm, medicine. Ask me some questions, but keep it down, will ya? I had a rough night last night."

Whatever, you're not my supervisor!

Braeburn-Apple

Howdy everypony I'm braeburn. ah'm takin a vacation from Apploooosa ta visit mah cousins Applejack's farm, i'm happy ta be here, and rarin to answer all yer questions.

Nyperold
User Image

A breath of sparkling fresh air... ◊

"Hi, everypony! I'm Diamond Mint of Diamond Mints, Inc.! Ask me a question, and I'll try to answer!"

◊ ...Diamond Mint

Miss Sing No

Hello, everypony~
My name is Diamond Tiara. I'm the super awesome, totally fantastic little mare who totally rocks her new cutie mark!
I'm daughter of Filthy Rich, so that means we have, like, lots of money. I get everything I want. Hah! Aren't you jealous~?
Only a pony THIS amazing, beautiful, and rich can be this smart, too. So ask me your stupid questions - I'll SEE if I can help you grow a brain-cell of two. Hah!
Ask me ANYTHING - Except for money. I need what I have, and you can go get a job. A REAL job. Hahaha~
Please quote me, though. I'm soooo busy being with Silver Spoon and planning awesome events in my honor that I'll miss your questions if you don't! You wouldn't WANT that, would you?!
User Image

iDinkyDoo
User ImageHi Everyone! I'm Dinky Doo, and I am here to answer everyone's questions. So ask away! By the way, I am Dinky Doo's daughter, no matter what anyone says.

Disqord
Do you really need an introduction?

I am Disqord, playing the eponymous, hell-raising Draconequus that you all love to hate, and hate to love. Simply stated, I play by my own rules, I act in my own interests, and my only interest is having fun in the most chaotic way I can think of at any given moment. Whatever I say or do, if it makes any sense to you, then I must be doing something wrong.

So keep a look over your shoulder, and sleep one eye open...because if I know one thing about chaos...

...It's fair. emotion_dowant

Hm-hm-hm-hm...BAAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HO-HO-HO-HOOOOH~

Mlle Fleur de Lis

gaia_diamond
Hello Everypony! My name is Fleur de Lis. Currently I reside in Canterlot with my husband Fancy Pants where I work as a model. Recently though, we've decided to take some time off from the pressures of high society and visit some of the more...quaint regions of Equestria. While we are here, I will be around to answer your questions. Please don't be shy to speak with me.

The Element of Kindness
Oh hello, Everypony!

I-I'm...Fluttershy....

I live in a little cottage with Angel Bunny and all of my Animal friends next to the Everfree Forest. I know it's a bit scary to live so close to that Forest, but, I have my reasons!

I'd be happy to answer any and all questions you may have, so please don't be shy to ask away! 4laugh

Gilda The Griffon
G i l d a

User Image

Alright, you bunch of dweebs. The only reason I'm here is to give Dash one last chance to prove she isn't one of you losers. But I guess I could answer some of your sad little questions while I'm here.

Laughing Pinkie Pie

Oh oh ohh! Hello everypony!
My Pinkie senses are telling me there's some questions out there that need my answering!
Am I right? Hu?
Well ask away!

The Element of Insanity

Hi... I'm pinkie pie. Well no, I'm Not. I am pinkie's "dark side" as you gaian's call me.
A little insane here, a little random there. I'm Here to answer your questions.

Please be sure to keep questions for "my sane self" to her and not me, thanks!

Princess Mi Amore Cadenza
User Image

gaia_crown Hello, my little ponies! I am Princess Cadence, the niece of Princesses Luna and Celestia and former foalsitter of the beloved Twilight Sparkle. I am here to answer your questions. So, please, feel free to quote me and ask away.~ emotion_bigheart gaia_crown

Queen Chrysalis

I'm the Queen of the changelings, I see to it that they are cared for. I'm always looking for more workers though. -Contact me personally if you are curious about that. I'm oftentimes online but please understand if I can't answer every question.

PrincessLuna of Equestria
I art Princess Luna of course, and have a personal "ask" thread located here, although I wouldst be more than happy to answer any questions thou have in this thread as well, however given the success of this thread in how quickly it moves quoting me wouldst most likely yield a quicker reply.

Wingbutt
User Image
Hey! I'm Scootaloo,one of the Cutie Mark Crusaders! I'll answer any questions you might have for me! CUTIE MARK CRUSADER QUESTION ANSWERER YAY!

My Little Screwball

Hi, everypony! My name is Screwball and I'm here to cause massive amounts of chaos! answer your questions! whee

iShining Armor
"Hey Everypony, Shining Armor, Captain of the Royal Guard, and Twili's older brother here. I have some downtime now that the threat on Canterlot has been dealt with, so feel free to ask me anything, that is until I'm to go on duty again ^_^
Please quote me so in the event I'm called on duty I'll answer as soon as I return."

Blind_Snowdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. My name is Snowdrop. I-I am a Pegasus, b-but there is a problem. I cannot see. That doesn't mean that I cannot answer questions. I cannot see them, but my mother can read them to me. I will have to answer through her. So please, feel free to ask me, or even my mother, any questions. We will love to answer them.

Captain KyuKyu
Hi I'm Sweetie Belle a member of the CMC and Rarity's sister. Me and my other CMCs go on missions everyday to find our Cutie marks. With so many days in the year and so many adventures I'm sure you have questions for me, huh? Don't be shy, ask away!

User Image

Roma Invicta
Introducing Roma Invicta as The GREAT and POWERFUL Trixie!

Unicorn_Twilight_Sparkle
Signed your faithful student,

Hello every pony. My name is Twilight Sparkle. I moved to Ponyville not too long ago in search of the magic of friendship. I would love to answer all of your questions, so feel free to ask.

Twilight Sparkle

Vinyls Scratch
User Image
DJ PON-3 IS SIGNING ON TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!!! SO ASK AWAY!!!

Clover The Clever's Ask Thread: [Link]

Ask Queen Crysalis Thread: [Link]

Magical Cat

What do clouds taste like?

Does it vary from town to town?

Rainbow Autobiographer

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
We met yesterday at the Tesco
Talked about moving to Sisco

If you had to change your cutie mark, what would you change it to?
Waoh! Away from the petrol
Kids aren't save in the metro~

Anxious Poster

Sailor Tin Nyanko
What do clouds taste like?

Does it vary from town to town?

User Image
D a s h i e S a y s :

Kinda like Candy-floss, but more bitter. They're actually kind of cold when you bite them, like super fluffy bitter ice-cream. -Shrugs.-
And, yeah. Every town is different. Guess what Apploosa tastes like...

Anxious Poster

StraitJacketLoon
We met yesterday at the Tesco
Talked about moving to Sisco

If you had to change your cutie mark, what would you change it to?
Waoh! Away from the petrol
Kids aren't save in the metro~

User Image
D a s h i e S a y s :

Would it still be Rainbow-related? A rainbow-tornado would be SWEET! But, if not, I guess a Cutie Mark in Ponyball would be pretty cool, too.

((I love your avi so much!))
What dose the rainbow taste like?:O OMFG!!!YOU CREATED KITTLES SO YOU COULD SHARE TEH RAINBOW!!!omfg ima go eat sum right now XD

Anxious Poster

XxTigress
What dose the rainbow taste like?:O OMFG!!!YOU CREATED KITTLES SO YOU COULD SHARE TEH RAINBOW!!!omfg ima go eat sum right now XD

User Image
D a s h i e S a y s :

You don't know?
...They're delicious!
Why don't you try some? -She hides her mischievous smirk.-

Anxious Poster

If you became Ruler of Equestia, what would your first order of business be?

Anxious Poster

Faye Kaiba
If you became Ruler of Equestia, what would your first order of business be?

User Image
D a s h i e S a y s :

Other than making the odd gold statue of myself, I'd want a monthly day dedicated to pranking, including competitions and a reward for the Best Pranker... That, or maybe I should make a day dedicated to the Wonderbolts... ooor should I make Daring Do an essential read for the school system? Man, being Ruler is really hard!

Omnipresent Loiterer

11,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I tipped you, so I believe that grants me two and a half questions....

1) You, Roadrunner, and Speedy Gonzalez are in a race...how badly do you beat the other two?

2) I've been adding giant blocks of ice to my room to try to make it 20% cooler, but it's not working. Where am I going wrong, oh wise one?

2.5) How do you--

Anxious Poster

kevin3485
I tipped you, so I believe that grants me two and a half questions....

1) You, Roadrunner, and Speedy Gonzalez are in a race...how badly do you beat the other two?

2) I've been adding giant blocks of ice to my room to try to make it 20% cooler, but it's not working. Where am I going wrong, oh wise one?

2.5) How do you--

User Image
D a s h i e S a y s :

-She looks at the wooden sign with "FREE QUESTIONS" crudely painted over the original price in paint and immediately knocks it over and pushes it away.-

1) Those Slowpokes wouldn't see the bottom of my hooves! By the time they'd passed the starting line, I'd be drinking apple cider with my adoring fans.

2) -She brings her hoof to her face and exhales, tiredly.-
Well, duh. Squares are lame. That's why being called a square is a bad thing. The blocks of ice you're using are obviously too lame to make it cool and awesome. Turn them into a giant ice sculpture of Daring Do, and it'll be worthy of even the Wonderbolts' standards of cool!...Oh, and tell me when you do. I'll have to evaluate your work... To make sure that it's, uh, good enough! Yeah.

2.5) Half a question? Really? How do you expect me to answer half a question? I'm not a unicorn, you know. I can't read minds...
Uh, not that twilight has learned that spell yet! Hahaha...

((Thank you for tipping and asking. C: ))

Rainbow Shoujo

19,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Just popping in because I love your avatar.
If I think of any questions, I'll be back.
;D

Rainbow dash is overrated needs more fluttershy User Image

Kawaii Donator

10,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
Hmm my question is..who's your best brony friend?~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash