Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Friend

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Marathon 300
Hey, I've accrued some more fics since last time I posted here! Or in at least one case, one that was incomplete last time was completed...

Sticking with ones by authors I haven't already posted here:

The Very Literal Rise and Fall of Pinkie Pie by 4EverfreeBrony - Pinkie's attempt to bring get-wellish stuff to Twilight hits a snag. Rated Everyone.

A Diction Affliction by alexmagnet - Twilight and Rainbow find a book that, after one of the lines is read, makes everypony make at least one pun every time they speak. Twilight manages to avoid the curse, but is the only one who notices. Rated Teen.

Don't Feel by ArgonMatrix - Spike is having trouble moving on from the tree. Twilight seems to have done so already... Rated Everyone.

Rarity is Forced to Take Multiple Pies to the Face. by Belgerum - Rarity agrees to take part in a fundraiser without first learning what kind. Flavored whipped cream ensues. Rated Everyone.

Rainbow Dash and the Feather Flu Vaccine by Japanese Teeth - In order to join Wonderbolt Academy, that means filling out some paperwork... some of which pertains to her vaccination records. And so, Rainbow Dash must face (away from)... the needle. Rated Everyone.

Moonlight by JasonTheHuman - Ponies are having nightmares that they're not waking up from, and Luna has recruited Scootaloo to dreamwalk and help the dreamers out. Rated Everyone.

Twilight Sparkle Tries Napping in a Tree by Lightning Bearer - It... doesn't go well. Rated Everyone.

The Last Petals Of Our Lives by Regidar - Of all the occasions Roseluck has flowers ordered for, funerals are probably her favorite. Roseluckx(one of the other two flower ponies) subtlely implied. Rated Everyone.

Dash Gets an Extra Hour in the Ball Pit by Sparkler - 6-year-old Rainbow goes to FoalZone and plays in the ball pit. At some point, she gets an extra hour. Rated Everyone.

Endless Dreamer by Tineid - While patrolling dreams, Luna happens upon Apple( )bloom, and by request, takes her along to see other dreams, where she discovers the young one has a skill Luna didn't know she had. Rated Everyone.

And I wrote a Daring Do fic. And over on dA, I wrote a fic that's too short for the minimum word limit on fimfiction.
Simply, Fallout:Equestria. heart heart heart heart heart heart http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/04/story-fallout-equestria.html

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff