Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
I could care less if the person had the character before the show. I could care less if the person just felt the need to have wings and a horn because they just felt like it. But it if was made because its suppose to be along the lines of luna or celestia, then no I'm not really for that. Hell I'd even tolerate if it was more along the lines of say, mother was a pegasus, father was a unicorn, and it lives in ponyville and isn't anything special.

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
LarienSnowpaw

Lauren Faust already stated that there is only 2 winged unicorns in MLP g4: Celestia and Luna... That filly is just an animation error (said by L.F. too). She was actually surprised when she realized that there were 2 winged unicorns more in season 2: the princess mentioned in the "hearts and hooves day origin" book and Cadence. I don't accept other winged unicors other than Celestia and Luna. The others are just an horrible intent to make everypony "special" and "princess/prince" like.

So where did Celestia and Luna come from them?

and one more = everyone is now a Unisus Really?

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Absinnu
CoffeeMusicIs4Me
Wuts an alicorn sweatdrop sry its just dat i keep hearin it and im just dyin to know wut it is
The actual word "alicorn" refers to the material that a unicorn's horn is made of. This term has been used incorrectly throughout history to describe a horse that has both wings and a horn, and it has been co-opted by the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fandom to describe the two main princesses Celestia and Luna, and the new arrival Princess Cadence.

Proper terms to use are alacorn, from the elements "wing" and "horn", or ceraptor, meaning the same. One is Latin and the other is Greek, unfortunately I cannot remember which is which right now.

So in short its a pony with both wings and a horn? xd KWL

Generous Regular

11,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I don't believe they are royal only, I don't believe they are unable to be stopped at all costs (take Celestia, she still was able to be defeated by the Changling Queen) I believe they are a more ascended race, once upon a time they were normal ponys but they were a race that stopped ageing and were able to live on for years as we have seen in the show.

The race may not be as many anymore due to them dying etc but there are still some around and not all are royalty like Luna, Cadence and Celestia just that in Equestria (since we know that is but a country) they are royalty.

Shy Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Tycoon 200
Comrade Texada Wolf
LarienSnowpaw

Lauren Faust already stated that there is only 2 winged unicorns in MLP g4: Celestia and Luna... That filly is just an animation error (said by L.F. too). She was actually surprised when she realized that there were 2 winged unicorns more in season 2: the princess mentioned in the "hearts and hooves day origin" book and Cadence. I don't accept other winged unicors other than Celestia and Luna. The others are just an horrible intent to make everypony "special" and "princess/prince" like.

Celestia and Luna are Gods. They don-t need to give explanations or else O_O
and what is an Unisus? neutral

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
LarienSnowpaw
Comrade Texada Wolf
LarienSnowpaw

What Celestia and Luna are by D&D terms (given the show uses a lot of that IP given Hasbo owns both of them)

as calling them winged unicorns implies that they are "winged unicorns"

Barking Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Alicorn OCs are fine, as far as I see it when a Unicorn and a Pegasus have offspring you get Alicorns.

Shy Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Tycoon 200
Comrade Texada Wolf
LarienSnowpaw
Comrade Texada Wolf
LarienSnowpaw

What Celestia and Luna are by D&D terms (given the show uses a lot of that IP given Hasbo owns both of them)

and?........... neutral

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
LarienSnowpaw
Comrade Texada Wolf
LarienSnowpaw
Comrade Texada Wolf
LarienSnowpaw

and?........... neutral

Well if they are not unicorns with wings
why call them winged unicorns?

Shy Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Tycoon 200
Comrade Texada Wolf
LarienSnowpaw
Comrade Texada Wolf

and?........... neutral

Well if they are not unicorns with wings
why call them winged unicorns?

neutral ................
you .... kind of lost me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers