167. An Alicorn princess will totally babysit the pony of some random Canterlot couple, despite the servitude nature of the role being unfit for royalty. Probably because in this world Royalty doesn't seem to mean much and a princess probably doesn't have anything better to do with her time.
169. Baby Pound Cake is a really strong Pegasus.
170. Ye pick cherry's by kicking the cherry tree.
171. There's yellow cherry's.
172. Yellow and red cherries grow on the same trees.
173. Pegasus/Pegasi's can sound like jet planes.
178. Spike is so far, just a speci-less dragon.
179. A majority of dragons fly.
180. A dragon loves his diamonds.
181. Only select animals of a species can talk. Apple jack's dog can't but the diamond dogs can.
186. Lyra not only loves humans, she want's to be one.
187. Big Macintosh can easily move a house, but has trouble with a cake.
188. Pinkie Pie not only keeps ball's and eye patches hidden in case of emergency, but DJ's as well.