Welcome to Gaia! ::

I currently made a demo and I'm going to be performing soon to get my name heard around New England, yay! My site is www.freewebs.com/soule

I hope I get recongnized, I love music, that's all I care about. The money is just a good side-effect, and I have been writing for 8 years, so! YAY!
Thats totally awesome...I hope you do well. good luck
Thanks, I plan to do well. I'm going to get my name heard and then become famous! biggrin Becuase I heart Music, music is my life
That's great!

May the force be with you, wherever you may go in life, remember that you love music!
I will! And even if I don't become big, I'm still going to perform because music will always be with me! And I'm starting out young, 15, so I should get somewhere in my life! WEE! lol
Wow, that's only a year older than me. (In 4 months, anyway)
Lucky you.

I'm sure you will do well. You certainly seem very enthusiastic.
Thanks, and 12 people said I have an incredible voice for a young age, and I recently sent my demo to Sling Slang Records
Soijaka
Thanks, and 12 people said I have an incredible voice for a young age, and I recently sent my demo to Sling Slang Records

very professional. I salute you.
Thank you! I have my CD in my player, and I listen to it all the time, cause I wanna pretend that everyone knows who I am! So when they ask me who I'm listening to, I can say "Me" AHAAH! biggrin
Man, I wish I could do that.
It's very fun, I'm getting use to hearing my own voice. I can't wait to hear myself on the radio, I'll die, ahaha!
better get used to it, lol, one day you'll drive to work and they'll play your song. you don't wanna have a crash now. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff