Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mostof it was hearing the beautiful music other artist make and going "I want to be a part of that"

Elder

I like playing music. Been playing piano for over 20 years.(since I was a child) But for me, my profession isn't really band type. I'm more for wanting to write music scores for anything. I've been doing some intern work for our school. And I need to attend a couple of seminars. I really would like to work with game music since I really like both of those worlds but even if not, I'm still happy with movies or tv. Whatever is needed.
My grandma used to play the piano. Later on during my childhood, my sister went ahead and made an attempt to learn how to play the piano. I never thought much of it myself. I actually didn't listen to a lot of music. One day when our great grandma was watching us, I went to my sister's room to try the piano out. I made a wonderful melody. Little did I know there was anybody listening. I was so excited about what I had done, that I had to have my brother hear it. Of course with my great grandma in the room, I kind of lost interest because of how nervous I soon felt.

Many many years later had gone by. One night as my brother was about to go to bed in his own room, I guess he was going to set his alarm on the little radio to wake him up in the morning. Instead, he had found a station that played trance music. He called me into his room, and I was interested. There were two DJs, and one of them wrote their own music. I was intrigued to do the same thing. During the summer I went to college to learn how to play the piano. I had a little bit of knowledge on how musical notes worked, so while learning how to play, I also made an attempt to write songs of my own.

I've been going at it for seven years now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff