Welcome to Gaia! ::

Geoff Jarr
dollarbillblues
ExcuseMySneeze
Incredibly Awkward
ExcuseMySneeze
Incredibly Awkward
I'm still learning. My guitar was cheap $80.
Maestro by Gibson

Awe. How long have you been learning/playing guitar? (:

I've been trying to learn for the past month. I need to practice on strumming the most...

I have been playing guitar for almost 10 months. I need to work on strumming too. For some reason i cant strum really fast. Strumming fast is what i need help on. It just takes time though. I also need help on bar chords. I am not good at those. lol

Those can be kind of weird until you get the hang of them.
It just comes with practice.

Also, how I learned to strum fast:
Trem pick. Start doing it with one string. You'll get faster as you practice. Then move up to two strings. and so on.

strumming is probably one of the only things guitar hero can help you with.

that too lol

Tipsy Grabber

Geoff Jarr
dollarbillblues
ExcuseMySneeze
Incredibly Awkward
ExcuseMySneeze
Incredibly Awkward
I'm still learning. My guitar was cheap $80.
Maestro by Gibson

Awe. How long have you been learning/playing guitar? (:

I've been trying to learn for the past month. I need to practice on strumming the most...

I have been playing guitar for almost 10 months. I need to work on strumming too. For some reason i cant strum really fast. Strumming fast is what i need help on. It just takes time though. I also need help on bar chords. I am not good at those. lol

Those can be kind of weird until you get the hang of them.
It just comes with practice.

Also, how I learned to strum fast:
Trem pick. Start doing it with one string. You'll get faster as you practice. Then move up to two strings. and so on.

strumming is probably one of the only things guitar hero can help you with.

Not even in the slightest

Benevolent Phantom

1.) Ibanez Artcore Sage Acoustic. The massive country jumbo body style.
2.) Fender Partcaster Precision Bass. There are about five basses in it. (In sig)
3.) A Squier Affinity Telecaster. Bought it to replace my stolen Epiphone Sheraton. The little guy and I don't get along very well.

Dream guitar is either a walnut Gretsch Tennessee Rose or a white Gibson Non-Reverse Firebird.
Dream bass is a Gretsch Broadkaster.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Some cheap Acoustic I got off of Amazon for 20 bucks since I'm still learning

Naughty Enabler

14,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
I'm not really sure. I got it 2 years ago, and just started getting lessons. I think it's just a custom with a Ibenez body.

Clean Smoker

Genius

I have a few good guitars. My favorite is the PRS Custom 22 in my sig.

Timid Explorer

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Schecter Jeff Loomis 7-string.
Jordancoolbro

That guitar is so purdy! emotion_kirakira
      Standard Epiphone Les Paul, and for an acoustic I've got a cheap Epiphone. C:

Genius

ExcuseMySneeze
Jordancoolbro

That guitar is so purdy! emotion_kirakira
Thanks! I really love this instrument.
It sounds incredible. It was way expensive, but worth every penny!
I own a vintage Ibanez roadstar ii that i have ghetto'd up for right now. i used to play a cheap fender starcaster (no not stratocaster) and i rewired the components into the ibanez. i get a very generic sound right now but once i get some money i'm getting some new pickups. possibly DiMarzio Gravity Storm Steve Vai Signature Pickups if i can rack up the money. and if i have a little left over, getting that tremolo arm that's so expensive on ebay.

and then next load of money i get (if i ever get money) i'm getting the CORRECT pickguard and throwing the Starcaster one i cut to fit, in the trash.

btw i am estatic that there is some people here who know what model their guitar is XD
too many idiots on the towns saying they play but don't even know what they got. (which tells me they can't play an open chord yet)

Wheezing Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
Jackson Randy Rhoads signature

Striking Lionheart

I wish I had a penny for every time this place has seen a thread like this with the exact title
I've had plenty but this is the only one that means anything to me for personal reasons. My Gibson Es-333. I haven't really modified it much. User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff