Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alto Saxophone, Piano, Bassoon, Vocals, and ukulele heart
My main instrument is violin, secondary is piano, and I'm working on getting better at organ, guitar, clarinet, trumpet, cello, and flute. I used to sing but I had a pretty nasty choir director so I quit that ^^"

asdfgcamii's Husbando

Professional Husband

3,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Epi Gibson les paul, Great budget guitar, amazing sound and feel.
I play this its so special
http://yoineer.com/6S58

Greedy Fatcat

hhHH i feel like im the only ukulele here !! but i legit got my uke for Christmas (yesterday) :000
!!

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I dunno if this counts as an instrument per se, but I mostly make music with Vocaloid and Cubase. I also sing for fun. I used to play violin and piano, but I don't really play them anymore.

Invisible Gekko

8,275 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
I've been learning both the Ukulele and Piano for about a year now. I'm really enjoying both of them and I wish I had started leaning them sooner.
As of right now I am more proficient at the Ukulele, but I did learn the Guitar about 10 years ago. Even though the cords are very different, I feel like it's an easier transition of skill sets.

Premium Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
I’ve been playing the piano for 14 years now and in my highschool band, I played the violin in my elementary band, and recently I’ve picked up the guitar both acoustic and electric. pirate
I’m in a rock band now and we do a couple shows every once in a while. Its a lot of fun. cool cool cool
I have been playing piano for 3+ years(Almost 30 now, so I guess I got into it kinda late)
I like Kawai. I have a 2005 Kawai K-15 upright. It has been good to me smile
i play guitare and piano , but i prefer piano because i feel more touched and connected to it . but in the fruity loops (music production software) i play all the instruments lol , i'm a beat making and music producer also singer smile
you can find me on youtube : ayoub bel
ayoub bel
i play guitare and piano , but i prefer piano because i feel more touched and connected to it . but in the fruity loops (music production software) i play all the instruments lol , i'm a beat making and music producer also singer smile
you can find me on youtube : ayoub bel

What version of FL do you use man? I have FL 11. Favorite plugins to use?
I generally use Sytrus a lot but I also use Sakura a bit as well as Serum (But it crashes a lot so I don't use that too much)

Also I use a lot of Linn samples for drums.

Hilarious Friend

Insularis's Waifu

Witty Phantom

Violin, guitar and bass.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items