Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy

I play Clarinet and I am learning Piano. I am trying to learn violin sometime soon though.
I mostly play the alto saxophone, but sometimes play soprano for band when I need to. I'm a bit rusty on my piano, and am also planning to learn the violin because my brother doesn't touch his anymore. I mean, free violin waiting to be played, what else should I do with it? lol

I really would like to learn how to play trumpet, cello, and french horn though. redface I already know how to hold the trumpet and make an adequate enough embouchure. wink

Wealthy Tycoon

6,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Guitar and bass are my main instruments! I also really enjoy playing the drums. Dabble a bit in piano. And I like to sing. Though I'm not entirely great at it. xd Oh! And I played violin when I was about 9 until I was about 13. Probably would have no clue what to do with one if someone handed it to me these days though. razz
I play Flute, Piccolo and I have a glass piccolo & a wooden native flute smile I've been playing for 13 years

GO

15,400 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Fusion Master 1000
Mainly vocals and a bit of guitar.
I also just started my first year of violin lessons c:

Feral Hunter

4,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I play mainly acoustic guitar, as well as some harmonica (and let me tell you, harmonicas take a lot of air to play). All the songs I play on the guitar I have taught myself, although I have my first actual lesson this coming Friday. With harmonica, I mostly play by ear, or if I don't know what note to start on, I'll play around on my keyboard until I get it right. I played a variety of instruments in elementary school, including the flute, french horn, trombone, and clarinet. They offered a few others, but I never tried them out. I am able to play a few songs on a recorder, but they are simple ones, like Amazing Grace. I wouldn't mind learning how to play the violin, although most of the songs I play on the guitar are slower.

Fashionable Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Well I mostly sing, so it doesn't qualify since my mic is equipment, not an instrument. Its a nexxtech. I also have a classic yamaha. I'm only just starting to learn on it.
I play the piano. I own a beautifully crafted Chickering piano. It is fairly old and in great condition. I inherited it from my grandmother because she knew I loved to play! 3nodding
I also sing! Its one of my favorite things to do(:

Super Streaker

flute! ; u; i dabble in piano and guitar, and i'm pretty good on ocarina, but flute is my one true love haha ^^ i sing as well, nothing professional or anything but i'm decent
I play a mean guitar and do some bass on the side as well. I'm known for stealing the drummer's sticks for an epic drum solo once in a blue moon. I also sing somewhat. Well, as far as you can call it singing of course

Heart Hunter

e-guitar and e-bass in the band, and I also play classical guitar
I'm a band geek, so I play various instruments! Primarily, my main instrument is the flute (and that is what I march with.) But I know every woodwind and three brass instruments. lol
I've been playing bass for a while and I prefer Gibsons but I just get a new schecter damien platinum 5 and it's so fun to play

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff