Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friend

Like pretty much all Asians, I've been playing the piano (Suzuki method) since I was three years old. Now, it's been about 12 years, and it's getting tough to find time for practice in my busy school schedule... :<

I've also been playing the violin since I was seven years old, so it's been about eight years! I really like the violin, since it gives me opportunities to participate in orchestras around the city and, of course, at school. c:
SiIIy-chu
Like pretty much all Asians, I've been playing the piano (Suzuki method) since I was three years old. Now, it's been about 12 years, and it's getting tough to find time for practice in my busy school schedule... :<

I've also been playing the violin since I was seven years old, so it's been about eight years! I really like the violin, since it gives me opportunities to participate in orchestras around the city and, of course, at school. c:

VERY NICE. I'm not Asian but I learned Suzuki method since I was 4, so that's about 15 years I've been playing.
I mainly do electronic music now though and play a live drumpad. You'd be surprised at how much it's like playing piano actually.

Wealthy Giver

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I play guitar i have a gibson guitar that my dad gave me i also play piano violin and cello and bass
I play clarinet (eb and Bb clarinet), saxophone (alto), piano, a little guitar, violin, ukalele, flute, picalo, and soon starting oboe and trombone
i dont play any

gubgubz's Waifu

4,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm a viola, it's 15 inches. I think it's an Amati viola. I'm too lazy to get up and look again.
I play the instrument called vocals

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I play guitar and I prefer either an MJ mirage, or a John Petrucci Music Man.
I highly suggest you check this link. http://mjguitars.com/mirage.php and if you do please post a reply about your thoughts on the guitar.

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
hiphop_wolf180
I play clarinet (eb and Bb clarinet), saxophone (alto), piano, a little guitar, violin, ukalele, flute, picalo, and soon starting oboe and trombone

Which one is your favorite?
at the moment its a tie between clarinet and saxophone
07Bishop
hiphop_wolf180

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
hiphop_wolf180
at the moment its a tie between clarinet and saxophone
07Bishop
hiphop_wolf180

That's awesome biggrin
My favorite instrument to play is the bass guitar, although I play regular guitar and piano as well.
Clarinet!! heart

Bashful Gaian

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
My main instrument is guitar, but i play piano and violin too biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash