Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Gekko

Piano for ten years now heart instrumental love of my lifee
on the other hand i've been playing the violin for four and i still sound like something dying TT__TT.

Shirtless Millionaire

I've played the clarinet when i was younger.( Not anymore though i barely remember how to put it together sweatdrop ) And i got a guitar for Christmas that I'm trying to commit to learning >.<

Fashionable Gaian

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Aged Gekko

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Cheerleader 200
I play the guitar, electric bass, and the french horn (all of which I own)

My guitar's name is Toto <3

I also have a vague understanding of the piano, but I can't say I'm particularly good.

I also spent three years of my life learning violin, but I can't remember anything but how you're supposed to rest your chin...
I am playing violin 11 years already.

Shirtless Receiver

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
antis0ciol
I have a set of BlackHawk Gretsch drums.
They are pretty awesome.
I've got a Zildjian Custom Dark K Series Crash(Probably one of the best I've ever heard, cost me a ton though) and a Sabian Solor Series Ride and Hi-Hats. The ride's fine for what I use it for, but the hi-hats suck and chew up my sticks.
I had the crash but gave it to a begining friend and it's pretty wimpy.

Personally, I love Gretsch drums and Zildjjians cymbals. In my opinion they make a pretty good combination, and if finances allow they're the only brands I'll be buying from now on.

dude haha I remember getting those it was my first drumset >< pretty good quality too not just for beginners but even seasoned drummers I know own three drumsets though :3 drum on friend!! I play lots of instruments though but drumming and the keys have been my favorite thus far
I play all brass. I major on Trumpet, Mellophone, French horn, and Flugel.
I prefer having BACH or YAMAHA! they play nicely and are easy to clean. heart

Shy Citizen

8,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100

I play flute.
Though I love low brass.
heart
Haha I've been playing for 7 years now, and I love band. So much fun~

Friendly Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
right now i play piano & guitar &violin &im trying 2 learn how 2 play the drums

Benevolent Phantom

Vocals (singing and screaming), rhythm guitar, and bass. I'm slowly learning piano and oboe again. I used to play oboe when I was ten, but we couldn't afford an oboe or the rental oboe, so I was forced to quit.
I play a black Roland Keyboard. I've been in some bands in which I played my keyboard and I was the vocalist/lyricist. I love Jrock. That's really my main inspiration. Even my keyboard's name is Mana (After a member in Malice Mizer) What can I say? I'm a music lover wink
I playy a Dean Edge 09 bass. ;O was like a hundred bucks and I personally like it a lot. I have no pics cause I;m lame. X)

Dapper Flatterer

5,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm a percussion player. Any percussion instrument, I bet you I've played before.
I love xylophone, vibraphone, and bells.
I dabble in piano/keyboard. I'm not very good at it right now, but lessons are on the way.
I would say I'm quite the drum set player myself, my band instructor also says I'm one of the top musicians.
I'm a vocal cord player too, I love to sing.

Distinct Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I'm david "chemi" Mars
i play piano heart , saxophone, clarinet, guitar heart , bass heart , violin heart , cello heart , drums( just learned by my self actually i learn most of these thing by myself 3nodding ) i prefer peral drum sets, dean guitars, ibanez basses, and Steinway grands. i customize my guitar and basses cause i'm also a guitar tech. and a massive tone freak ALMOST FORGOT I ALSO SING! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff