Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Have Your Pi
I'm sure we've seen enough of them, but this will be the official place, from now until the end of time, to discuss the instruments that you own and play. 3nodding

Topics that fit under this sticky:

~ What kind of instrument do you play?
~ Post pictures of your instruments!
~ What specific brand of instrument do you play/prefer?

Any threads that duplicate these topics will be recycled as repeats.

My instrument is my voice. I don't have a picture of it and I don't believe vocals come in brands but I could send you a link to one of my songs. "Hostess of the Deceased" (Open Collaboration Vocals)
Piano, guitar; acoustic and electric, my voice lol, and I dont know if you would classify it as an instrument but I also have my own studio wear I make progressive house music. I also plan on making a sound proof room and make a recording studio biggrin
Sonika_Kye_Young
Have Your Pi
Im sure weve seen enough of them, but this will be the official place, from now until the end of time, to discuss the instruments that you own and play. 3nodding

Topics that fit under this sticky:

~ What kind of instrument do you play?
~ Post pictures of your instruments!
~ What specific brand of instrument do you play/prefer?

Any threads that duplicate these topics will be recycled as repeats.

My instrument is my voice. I dont have a picture of it and I dont believe vocals come in brands but I could send you a link to one of my songs. Hostess of the Deceased Open Collaboration Vocals)

Youre an amazing singer :3
I play acoustic guitar, piano and acoustic beatbox. smile I also use my voice xD

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
electric kazoooooooooooo

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
I used to play organ. but it just till grade 2, I stopped playing. then, my interest suddenly changed to piano. piano melody is quite sweet compared to organ. now I playing piano. biggrin

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
heart flute rental fom skool. played for 3 years

Aged Noob

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Guitar, Violin, Drums, Bass guitar and Piano.
Right now I play my Travelers guitar a lot, because I perform in a lot of different places. It's a Martin.
I have two electric guitars at home. One a Squier, and one a Schecter.
I don't even know what kind of Piano I have at home, since it's not even mine (my sister's). I never take the time to find out what it's brand is, but when I'm traveling around, I use a Yamaha keyboard.
I play piano and sing a little, got my beloved upright Steinway and Sons that I love as if it was my child, and my Yamaha p-140 that I use to write sometimes, and as a Synthesizer razz
I also want to learn how to play Bass and Sax sometime in my life!
I play a yamaha stage custom kit.
As well as playing an epiphone electric and yamaha LL acoustic.
And a 'royal' accordion. samira ukulele. various other instruments, all for many years.
music is the rock on which I stand

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I'm a trumpet player. Loving every minute of it too. I also sing. A LOT. I also play a little guitar. Kinda play the flute and drums. I'm very talented!!! heart rofl 4laugh dramallama biggrin cool emotion_dealwithit gaia_diamond gaia_diamond cat_talk2hand

Hugs & Kisses,
Cheer

Sparkly Noob

This year I started to play trumpet,named it Courtney. >:3
i play flute
flute and violin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers