Welcome to Gaia! ::

well let's see...i play violin and piano, i'm working on learning bass guitar and i'm going to learn viola this year and cello hopefully next year...
i'm saving up to get an electric violin...sometime ninja ...i have a slight spending problem...so we'll see how that goes ^^;
Oddly i play about five different instruments.

Bass Guitar
Electric Guitar<Fender Strat>
Violin
Trumpet<Bach>
Piano

BAND NERD ALL THE WAY dramallama
I play the piano but only get to play a real piano once a week when i have my piano lesson. the rest of the time i have to struggle on a keyboard.

You know i can watch really gory things like lots of blood and guts on tv but i cannot watch someone drop a piano. i sit there and cry my little head off. if anyone feels the same or wants to share musical knowledge i'm looking for friends.

Even better if you like to role play!

I also want to learn how to play the harp and the bass guitar.
Thats My baby

User Image

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
I play the violin mainly and fiddle with others. My violin is Hermann Beyer and is a copy of Antonius Stradivarius. It's a model E201 14. I bought it used for a little over a thousand dollars and I'm glad I did. I has a great sound and doesn't look at all bad.

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
However the one in my signature isn't mine.
I play Baritone Saxophone full time and the flute when i teach at my old middle school.

I have a pic on my page if you want to see it

I play on a selmar but the other bari player in band plays on Yamaha i perfer his over mine.
I pretty much only know how to play stringed instruments like the violin and viola and somewhat very little for the cello, but that's pretty much it. I'm currently learning to play the flute though and I guess the keyboard too, I suppose? I'm more of a viola player however.
i play bass mostly, a squire p bass
trombone
and i sing
TKid
xd Where's the brass love?

I play but do not own: Trumpet, French Horn, and Baritone tuba. 3nodding

I'm a bit out of practice, but I started on the trumpet and I still hold a deep passion for playing it. I'm going to try and pick one up at a pawn shop sometime soon. 3nodding

I've also taken a particular interest in learning to play my keyboard but I have a very difficult time learning without some form of teacher. gonk
Baritone tuba?? Did you mean baritone? Hmm, weird. Anyways, Huzzah fellow trumpet and/or almost baritone! [I'm about to learn baritone]. Brass unite!

Yeah, it's pretty hard without a private instructor. sad
I play, but do not own, Tuba/Sousaphone

My tuba:
User Image

I also own a Eb Alto clarinet which I can play, though not as well as my tuba.
I also have a trombone, which I have not bothered to learn how to play. I just have it.
I only play the piano, but I haven't practice much for a while. I should try and go back before I forget all the notes.
I play an ESP B-255 5 string bass. I love it, such a sweet baby. I love it.
damnation-deliverance
I play an ESP B-255 5 string bass. I love it, such a sweet baby. I love it.

omg awesome bass, 5 string nice biggrin I'm learning guitar and gosh its hard to get use to well for me, self teaching -.-
Play Piano and i sing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces