Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Noob

Alashuko The Fighter
Queesh
Alashuko The Fighter
antaine
Mixing rap and rock is not a new concept by any means:

Hell that clip is from 1985.

I'm really not sure what you're asking though. Are you trying to guage the reaction of other people to this potential mix you propose? What does it matter what other people think? If you find the music you create to be an artistically satisfying endeavour then what else do you want? Nothing else should matter.

It's not really about a new sound. I'm just saying that's my style. But what bothers me is if anybody is gonna like the message of me not advocating drugs but more like I'm against the fact that highschoolers drink, do drugs, and have premarital sex among other issues. I show that ya can have fun while being clean. And when I showed this one musician, he was like, "Dude nobody is gonna wanna hear these lyrics because they are snoozevile. It's sex drugs and rock n roll. Maybe if you'd lost your virginity, you wouldn't be a party pooper." So yea that's my big concern.

.. That's the least rock n roll thing I have ever heard. My music is all about blow jobs, sex, vomiting from the night before, and money. Here's a suggestion, don't do rock music.

What about P.O.D?

Could care less about POD. There's a reason rock bands like KISS, Poison, Def Leppard, Aerosmith, Marilyn Manson, and many more remain relevant, and rappers like Tupac, Biggie, Jay-Z, Kanye West, hell.. Nicki Minaj, remain superstars. Because they sing/rap about the right stuff, sex, drugs, and lots and lots of money. That's rock n roll for you.

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Queesh
Alashuko The Fighter
Queesh
Alashuko The Fighter
antaine

I'm really not sure what you're asking though. Are you trying to guage the reaction of other people to this potential mix you propose? What does it matter what other people think? If you find the music you create to be an artistically satisfying endeavour then what else do you want? Nothing else should matter.

It's not really about a new sound. I'm just saying that's my style. But what bothers me is if anybody is gonna like the message of me not advocating drugs but more like I'm against the fact that highschoolers drink, do drugs, and have premarital sex among other issues. I show that ya can have fun while being clean. And when I showed this one musician, he was like, "Dude nobody is gonna wanna hear these lyrics because they are snoozevile. It's sex drugs and rock n roll. Maybe if you'd lost your virginity, you wouldn't be a party pooper." So yea that's my big concern.

.. That's the least rock n roll thing I have ever heard. My music is all about blow jobs, sex, vomiting from the night before, and money. Here's a suggestion, don't do rock music.

What about P.O.D?

Could care less about POD. There's a reason rock bands like KISS, Poison, Def Leppard, Aerosmith, Marilyn Manson, and many more remain relevant, and rappers like Tupac, Biggie, Jay-Z, Kanye West, hell.. Nicki Minaj, remain superstars. Because they sing/rap about the right stuff, sex, drugs, and lots and lots of money. That's rock n roll for you.

But do we need kids picking up that stuff. Do you wanna see a 8 year old learn how to bang his class mate? Do you wanna see a 8 year old snort cocaine in front of your eyes? I thought so. And the punk part about is I wanna do it and could care less if junkies and pimps think I'm an idiot. Cause I make more money then them now.

Hilarious Noob

Alashuko The Fighter
Queesh
Alashuko The Fighter
Queesh
Alashuko The Fighter
antaine

What about P.O.D?

But do we need kids picking up that stuff. Do you wanna see a 8 year old learn how to bang his class mate? Do you wanna see a 8 year old snort cocaine in front of your eyes? I thought so. And the punk part about is I wanna do it and could care less if junkies and pimps think I'm an idiot. Cause I make more money then them now.

I love how when you said "thought so" you were acting as if I was answering no. I could care less if an 8 year old is learning that stuff, I'm not the parent. Our job is to make music, not to baby sit. Otherwise go make some bubblegum pop record. An 8 year old kid isn't going to listen to punk rap stuff, they're more inclined to listen to Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, or Katy Perry. I have a 7 year old cousin, he listens to music for the beat, not for the lyrics. He has no idea what the songs are saying. I've played him many songs, he loves Ke$ha, because of the catchy beat. He has no clue what the song is about. So who cares? Once again:

We are musicians, NOT baby sitters.

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Queesh
Alashuko The Fighter
Queesh
Alashuko The Fighter
Queesh

What about P.O.D?

I love how when you said "thought so" you were acting as if I was answering no. I could care less if an 8 year old is learning that stuff, I'm not the parent. Our job is to make music, not to baby sit. Otherwise go make some bubblegum pop record. An 8 year old kid isn't going to listen to punk rap stuff, they're more inclined to listen to Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, or Katy Perry. I have a 7 year old cousin, he listens to music for the beat, not for the lyrics. He has no idea what the songs are saying. I've played him many songs, he loves Ke$ha, because of the catchy beat. He has no clue what the song is about. So who cares? Once again:

Exactly, but you'll have fans. And you won't know who it will be. Plus they are listening to dubstep pop records that make no sense instead of listening to music people have died making using literally blood and sweat. The Mentors made music promoting rape and young people back then were aiming and wanting to rape. But they were rejected and interviewed as bad people. I don't wanna be that guy. I wanna make music about how If somebody offers me drugs, I beat him down until he can't stand up. That will happen if you do that to me. It's also called something new. Idk why people do stuff that's slow suicide anyways.

Hilarious Noob

Alashuko The Fighter
Queesh
Alashuko The Fighter
Queesh
Alashuko The Fighter
Queesh

What about P.O.D?

Exactly, but you'll have fans. And you won't know who it will be. Plus they are listening to dubstep pop records that make no sense instead of listening to music people have died making using literally blood and sweat. The Mentors made music promoting rape and young people back then were aiming and wanting to rape. But they were rejected and interviewed as bad people. I don't wanna be that guy. I wanna make music about how If somebody offers me drugs, I beat him down until he can't stand up. That will happen if you do that to me. It's also called something new. Idk why people do stuff that's slow suicide anyways.

Making a dubstep record is hard work too. Electronic music is VERY hard to make, don't sell it short. And why are you promoting violence? Even if he tries to sell you drugs, you could teach people to just say no? Instead of having an assault charge on their hands. And once again, if someone takes the music seriously, they deserve to die. I make music for myself, to please myself, before worrying about what others might think of it. Promoting violence against others, no matter what, is just as bad as anything else, in fact worse. Sex and partying is fun, and harmless.

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Queesh
Alashuko The Fighter
Queesh
Alashuko The Fighter
Queesh

Making a dubstep record is hard work too. Electronic music is VERY hard to make, don't sell it short. And why are you promoting violence? Even if he tries to sell you drugs, you could teach people to just say no? Instead of having an assault charge on their hands. And once again, if someone takes the music seriously, they deserve to die. I make music for myself, to please myself, before worrying about what others might think of it. Promoting violence against others, no matter what, is just as bad as anything else, in fact worse. Sex and partying is fun, and harmless.

Partying is fun. Just not drug wise. Sex can lead to diseases and at young ages, a baby. We shouldn't be putting that responsibility ahead. And I wrote for myself too. And honestly, I don't care what they say. I'll state my case for which I'm certain. And when I retire, I'll be like what Frank and Elvis said. "I did it My Way."

Hilarious Noob

Alashuko The Fighter
Queesh
Alashuko The Fighter
Queesh
Alashuko The Fighter
Queesh

Partying is fun. Just not drug wise. Sex can lead to diseases and at young ages, a baby. We shouldn't be putting that responsibility ahead. And I wrote for myself too. And honestly, I don't care what they say. I'll state my case for which I'm certain. And when I retire, I'll be like what Frank and Elvis said. "I did it My Way."

I applaud you for not breaking down your morals, however, I will not be listening to your music. Just as you will not want to listen to mine. Good day to you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff