Welcome to Gaia! ::

whether u have orchestra, band, whatever, what chair r u in??

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 7, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 >

well we don't really have chairs, but I was first in honuor band. even with a smashed finger
We got our chairs (finally), I'm 7th chair clarinet out of 14. Better than I was expecting. ^^
xxceruleanbluxx
IM IN FIRST!! blaugh

What instrument do you play? Just curious ^^
First clarinet, only bassist biggrin
first chair violist! heh...its a school orchestra. everyone sucks.
i'm first flute whee

*dances and waves flute in air like a crazed mad person* biggrin
Percussion one baby!

I'm the mallet player.
First Clarinet ^_^ and second on bass
I'm first flute and although i get all the perks it can sometimes be a burden gonk stressed all the hard work and practice, but it is still really cool to be in first chair. blaugh biggrin biggrin smile smile wink wink blaugh
1st violin!
biggrin
Let's see... I'm the first, I'm the last, and everything in between! I'm the one, and only oboe!
SECOND TO LAST CHAIR TO THE RIGHT.

In other words, probably not in a chair.
sweatdrop
Well...I was in 1st, and I think I should be, but when I got challenged, I had never been challenged before, and I was spazing, and I collapsed and started crying and hyperventelating, heh.heh. sweatdrop anyway, I couldn't play my flute so that stupid cow took my place. The next day this guy was finding out his chair(drums) and the girl was like I'm 1st chair, what chair are you?[to me] I gritted my teeth and was like "2nd." She was like "Cool! You're like one behind me and like next to me!" ...I punched her. biggrin Best thing i ever did. heh,heh twisted domokun
1st tenor sax in jazz band (hooray!)
2nd tenor sax in concert band (boo!)

thats ok though. the 1st chair is a good buddy of mine. plus, HES 2nd in jazz band so I get all the jazz solos! haha! yeah, i kno...im a p***k... xp
First flute..... ._o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces