Dangerous Seeker

Hey, everyone. So I am looking to collab with someone who is experienced with Vocaloid...or at least knows how to use the program and can make it sound decent. So here's a basic breakdown of what I had in mind for this collaboration.

I am writing a short Metal song and within this collab, I wanted to showcase someone else within this song through Vocaloid. Basically the song would be split into 2 parts; I would start the song off with my part of it, which is going to be Metal based music, then a small break, which would then transition to my collaborator's part. My collaborator's part would then be their own instrumental music and vocaloid...vocals.

To describe the subject of the song, I guess in a very simple way, is going to be about cherishing someone. Basically the lyrics are going to be about caring about a particular person and cherishing them; I guess you could even call it love, but that's what the subject of the lyrics are going to be. I would like it if the lyrics could be in English. I know that most of the Vocaloid voices are made for Japanese, but there are some people who can dub with Japanese voices, so if you can do that, great. If you have any of the English voices in your vocal library, even better. (And yes, I realize how cliche the subject of lyrics sound -_-)

Along with the lyrics, I also wanted to add some back up vocals for both my part and then my collaborator's part. So for example, in my part of the song, some vocaloid vocals would be added as back up vocals for certain lyrics/words; then the same would be done on my collaborator's part, I would add my own vocals to their lyrics/words where they would want me to.

(Also, although this a odd request, I would like it if the vocaloid vocals could be one of the female voices. I know this request is odd, but the only reason I prefer this is because I am a male and although having 2 male voices could sound really good, I would rather like a female voice just to make the song a little different.)

Then to end the song, I wanted to construct a vocal harmony/chorus made up of my vocals and then with vocaloid...vocals (sounds weird saying that), to finish the song up and give it a good end. Keep in mind, the song would technically be ending on my collaborator's instrumental music, not mine.

Now I am aware that a lot of Vocaloid songs are usually created with Electronica based instrumentals; I am fine with anyone who would like to use that kind of music within this collaboration. Actually, in fact, I don't really mind what genre of music my collaborator usually uses, as long as they can make a relatively smooth transition from my part to their part. So if you're someone who usually creates Vocaloid songs with Rock instrumentals, that's fine. If you're someone who usually creates Vocaloid songs with Electronica instrumentals, that's fine. Any genre of music is acceptable within this collab as long as you can make the transition from my part to yours, smooth.

If you're someone who has experience with Vocaloid, but not so much with instrumentals and you know or have worked with another person who provides instrumentals for you, then we can even make this into a 3 person collaboration; my part of the song, then the Vocaloid part of the song with a instrumental provided from somebody else.

There will be no deadline for the creation of this song and also this song will be free, not-for-profit. I do not plan on selling this song to the public for money/profit, it will be a free download to anyone who would like it. So if you're someone who was hoping for a chance to make a little money off this collaboration, sorry neutral

Anyone interested, please reply to this thread and PM me if you wish. I know this is a lot of information, but it was just a quick breakdown of what I wanted within this collaboration. I look forward to this collaboration
smile