Tipsy Friend

4,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Santinka
HyperActiveEmo205
Santinka
I can't believe I didn't see this before! That being said, well...
I need a band name! Zolozora and I are making a band. We don't have a particular style yet, but want to play songs that mean something. We both sing and I play acoustic guitar, plus interesting computer sound affects and voice splicing. Zolozora is a cheerful, excitable sort, and I am pretty much the calm quiet one(I think.). The only names I've thought of so far are "Forgotten Roses" and "Toast". Any suggestions?

How about like 'Zing Zang'? Two diffrent personalities and two ways of creating music but the both are needed? Of course you don't have to use it.

It doesn't have the right ring to it, but thank you anyway. The idea is great though, about the two ways of making music and such. It may be helpful.

You're welcome, I see what you mean. I'm glad I could help. You could also try an oxymoron. Like 'Morning Moon'. What that's not a good example. Well then another band named 'Led Zepplin' is a good one. I probably spelled that wrong.
a good screamo/heavy metal band name would be "The Rise Of A Down Fall"
Dr. Evil and the minnie me's 3nodding

Tipsy Friend

4,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
How do you thing the band name 'The Last' sounds?
So Im in a band, We're urrently called "Running Maps", its just me and my other friend, shes a girl too
we're kind of indie, emo, calm, easy listening.
Though we already have name we'd like something that describes us better

Tipsy Friend

4,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Rein Shadowin
So Im in a band, We're urrently called "Running Maps", its just me and my other friend, shes a girl too
we're kind of indie, emo, calm, easy listening.
Though we already have name we'd like something that describes us better

How about 'Gone for the Weekend'? I'm still thinking don't worry.

5,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ok so i came up with like one xD but as I was writing this I was looking at my necklace hanging off of my monitor and i came up with the name Lockett
The first was is
Your Favorite Disaster
xD neither of them are good but hey I tried haha

Tipsy Friend

4,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Punk_Rock_Princess_214
ok so i came up with like one xD but as I was writing this I was looking at my necklace hanging off of my monitor and i came up with the name Lockett
The first was is
Your Favorite Disaster

I think that they are both good!

5,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
HyperActiveEmo205
Punk_Rock_Princess_214
The first was is
Your Favorite Disaster

lol haha thanks! I had a band but it kinda died out. Cause our drummer quit and we could never find another one. I'm the lead singer. xD haha
Is there a Late Night Reading yet? I really like that one.

Tipsy Friend

4,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Punk_Rock_Princess_214
HyperActiveEmo205
Punk_Rock_Princess_214
The first was is
Your Favorite Disaster

lol haha thanks! I had a band but it kinda died out. Cause our drummer quit and we could never find another one. I'm the lead singer. xD haha

Oh well that sucks! We are just starting a band and cant think of anything to call us. i was thinking 'The Last'.

5,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
nothing mrgreen

5,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
HyperActiveEmo205
Punk_Rock_Princess_214
HyperActiveEmo205
Punk_Rock_Princess_214
The first was is
Your Favorite Disaster

Oh well that sucks! We are just starting a band and cant think of anything to call us. i was thinking 'The Last'.

lol that's actually really pretty good. if I saw one of your cds in Wal-mart or something I would defiantly pick it up just because the name of your band xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff