Welcome to Gaia! ::

Someone should steal this band name from me...
Behind These Sparkling Eyes.
I'd give you my incredible band name
but I'm saving it when I'm in a band someday...
probably not.
But still not saying!

P.S.- It wouldn't really be stealing (=
I can't believe I didn't see this before! That being said, well...
I need a band name! Zolozora and I are making a band. We don't have a particular style yet, but want to play songs that mean something. We both sing and I play acoustic guitar, plus interesting computer sound affects and voice splicing. Zolozora is a cheerful, excitable sort, and I am pretty much the calm quiet one(I think.). The only names I've thought of so far are "Forgotten Roses" and "Toast". Any suggestions?

Tipsy Friend

4,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Santinka
I need a band name! Zolozora and I are making a band. We don't have a particular style yet, but want to play songs that mean something. We both sing and I play acoustic guitar, plus interesting computer sound affects and voice splicing. Zolozora is a cheerful, excitable sort, and I am pretty much the calm quiet one(I think.). The only names I've thought of so far are "Forgotten Roses" and "Toast". Any suggestions?

How about like 'Zing Zang'? Two diffrent personalities and two ways of creating music but the both are needed? Of course you don't have to use it.
HyperActiveEmo205
Santinka

How about like 'Zing Zang'? Two diffrent personalities and two ways of creating music but the both are needed? Of course you don't have to use it.

It doesn't have the right ring to it, but thank you anyway. The idea is great though, about the two ways of making music and such. It may be helpful.

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
HatelessHeart
The Gray Area
HatelessHeart
Alright, I've been in this band for years now, and we've never come up with a good name. We're more of a modern rock band I suppose you could say.
We like to combine old sounds with new styles. And we also have a larger variety of instruments that we play with.
For the past few months we've been going by I'll Make You Blush Scarlet. None of us really like the name so can you help?
It really helps to have more information, like the gender ratio, and everyone's personalities. A group of teenage females might not like the name "Gun that Shoots Chainsaws," and a group of middle aged men might not like "Super Pony Princess Power."

That said, those are my only two suggestions.
Well, there are six of us. Four guy's and this one girl and me.
And most of us are really calm. We're all "pot heads" and we don't much care about what people think about our music.
We're a fun band and we want a fun name ^W^

Well, if you want a fun name, try making up your own fun-sounding word. Then, if everybody likes it, you could use that for your band name.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff