Welcome to Gaia! ::

HatelessHeart
Alright, I've been in this band for years now, and we've never come up with a good name. We're more of a modern rock band I suppose you could say.
We like to combine old sounds with new styles. And we also have a larger variety of instruments that we play with.
For the past few months we've been going by I'll Make You Blush Scarlet. None of us really like the name so can you help?

sane asylum, sewn, sticks and stones, house of wax, or zombie neighborhood. just some thoughts. sweet band though!
name ur band pizza!
Name them ULTIMATE SUGAR RUSH
i think everyone should name their band from their hearts (as corny as it sounds) like name it something you want forever or something you like! ^.^ dont go band name websites their names all suck i tried then relized i need to come up with it and i did!

5,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
It depends; If it's a screamo, pop punk, or rock in general "Black Death Romance". If it's mainstream then "Upstream Girls" not being gay or anything but talking about some,, etc. Something creative(:
-Jasmin(: <333

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
If you were specific on the sub genre we'll would have more of an idea.

Jack_Von_Cider rolled 0 6-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

bob dole and the seven dwarfs xD...that is all
Death By Monkeys!
I got this from the Movie Toy Story 3! 4laugh
I've personally always wanted to have a band named either "No Way Out", "No One to Blame", or "Far From View". With "Far From View", I actually started to make an album cover XD and I honestly think that it's an awesome name....if it isn't, someone set me straight. lol

Beloved Friend

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
iamtheanimegirl
I've personally always wanted to have a band named either "No Way Out", "No One to Blame", or "Far From View". With "Far From View", I actually started to make an album cover XD and I honestly think that it's an awesome name....if it isn't, someone set me straight. lol

The Dilds

Shirtless Entrepreneur

Metallic Butterfly

5,000 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Motion Sensor Soap Dispenser! heart lol

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

4,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
KamePunk says:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

how does "off the radar" sound for a punk band
K Brah
Fake Management rofl User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out