Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seven Car Pile Up.
I want to start a band, and it will most likely be three or four guys and me, if everything works out as I plan...Which it hardly does. But anyways, I"m a girl, and I'll be the drummer. It's going to be an alternative rock band, and I need some suggestions for a name...Our music might be meaningful, but considering we are a bunch of stoners and nerds, probably not.

They want it to be a Queen tribute band, and call it Rising Mercury, but I hardly believe we're good enough for that. Even though I adore Queen. <3

We've also thought of Green Survivors, Tail End of a Head, Dismemberment, and Roasting Bush....As you can tell, we ******** fail.

Help me? 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
Same Stuckup b***h, good name for a punk band/side project
google "band name generator" and it will help you create a band name biggrin

Noob

Currently I'm learning Guitar right now from the basics, reading music, etc.
I hoped to start an Alternative Metal/Metalcore/Indie Metal/Deathcore, possibly even Acoustic/Alternative Rock band, with the name "Yet, She Breathes" I don't know, I just came up with it.
Other ideas I've had are,
"Regrets at the Bottom"
"Down with Errors"
"Projects of Her"
"Error at the Core"
"Hell In These Handcuffs"

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Oooohhhh someone should name their band "emo burrito" haha whee biggrin rofl lol that would totally be funny but if the band is really good then the name wouldn't be funny anymore.
You could always try some method of randomly making up a name. Take a long list of words you like, and maybe randomly pick by closing your eyes and pointing to random words, or you could do like Red Jumpsuit Apparatus did to name their band; put all the words on a dart board and throw darts at it. wink
I really want a unique name. Somthing not a lot of people would expect. You know those bands that are really obscure... they have a band name thats a road or an appliance. I want somthing that reflects struggle and life. Somthing you wouldn't expect for a rock band. There is a band called "live fish" they are really good from what I hear. I just like the thought of people in a couple years going "Have you heard *obscure band name*?" And their friends looking at them like WTH O.o, then their friends listen to the band and they absolutely love it.... heh heh I have problems :3
Part of me wants to see the name Elipsis Quary used somewhere. It means "...?" Seriously XD
Dismember_The_Weak
I want to start a band, and it will most likely be three or four guys and me, if everything works out as I plan...Which it hardly does. But anyways, I"m a girl, and I'll be the drummer. It's going to be an alternative rock band, and I need some suggestions for a name...Our music might be meaningful, but considering we are a bunch of stoners and nerds, probably not.

They want it to be a Queen tribute band, and call it Rising Mercury, but I hardly believe we're good enough for that. Even though I adore Queen. <3

We've also thought of Green Survivors, Tail End of a Head, Dismemberment, and Roasting Bush....As you can tell, we ******** fail.

Help me? 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Rising mercury actually sounds pretty cool :3

5,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I think that The Robot Unicorn Masquerade sounds cool. smile

2,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Not being original but i think Oblivion would be a kool band name...

To do list:
1. Dust off guitar sitting in corner of my room untouched for 3 years.
2. Learn how to play guitar... gonk
3. 5 years later establish a name for myself.
4. Find other experienced friends and start a band called Oblivion.
5. Find some gigs.
4. Not suck at the gigs
5. Become the next big thing and reject Disney Channel when they want to represent me.
6. Greet adoring fans.
7. Become unhappy.
8. Do drugs/become alcoholic. cheese_whine
9. Fight with bandmates and disband the band.
10. Overdose.

Thats the 10 step plan to becoming a rockstar! 3nodding
possible names:
the baby eaters
i married your dog
supah size
on your couch
sloppy joe and the appetizers
the mouthful
silver prunes
nom eagles

Beloved Friend

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Somebody should create a fusion klezmer/dream pop band

and call it Jewgaze
Me and my friend started a band and now the only thing we need is a name , we play metal, grunge, and rock.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games