Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deathsensation
cutthroat shamrocker
LoperDoper
Sennhe
Some friends and I started a band recently. We play metal/punk. one of us had the idea of calling it Remnant. I like it, but it feels like something's missing. Anyone feel like helping us out?
Also if you have anything that sounds cool without 'Remnant' in it be sure to post it. ;D

Day Eighteen

I could make up band names all day
I'm guessing you're one of those people the believes in quantity over quality?

Are you implying people need quality to become successful as a band anymore?
only when it comes the their names. However, even that is starting to die down.
cutthroat shamrocker
Deathsensation
cutthroat shamrocker
LoperDoper
Sennhe
Some friends and I started a band recently. We play metal/punk. one of us had the idea of calling it Remnant. I like it, but it feels like something's missing. Anyone feel like helping us out?
Also if you have anything that sounds cool without 'Remnant' in it be sure to post it. ;D

Day Eighteen

I could make up band names all day
I'm guessing you're one of those people the believes in quantity over quality?

Are you implying people need quality to become successful as a band anymore?
only when it comes the their names. However, even that is starting to die down.

Band names have gotten so shitty. You can just hear a band name and realize it's a shitty mediocre scene band most of the time. It's like you read down a list of bands, and look at the names and think "Ahhh yeah, these person like shitty scene music".

Aged Member

Put non-letter character in your band name, it's all the rage now. "!", "$", "?", and " ) " are all quite popular.
Captain Booty V
Put non-letter character in your band name, it's all the rage now. "!", "$", "?", and " ) " are all quite popular.

So yoursaying if i named my band *%#(#$@!!! I'd be bigger than the jonas brothers? :O
dream heart

Tipsy Werewolf

Me and a friend of mine had a heck of a time coming up with a name as well. ._. Right now we just do acoustic covers. Ended up with Prospect Harbour, though I always liked Hype.

LexCypher's Prince

Raider

6,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Me and my friends named our band Drowning Ophelia. But we also came up with some brilliant ideas along the way ;D

Donut Moisture was my favorite. If I ever saw a CD that said "Donut Moisture" on it, I'd buy it instantly.
MIKE BOOM AND THE HEASHOTS

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
i like the bars at the scream bottm

Unbeatable Giver

5,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ug I wanna start a band so bad, Gonna name it Pawns Odyssey, Screamo/Rock style.
Renegade Reaper 13
Well, a few friends and I have been thinking about starting a band although none of us can play instruments for crap, we try to fuse a bunch of genres together like I do metal growls, one of us tries country, we have a guy who does techno, and two rappers. We've been going by S.W.A.T. because the letters coincided with our first names, but we have a fifth guy so we need to change it a bit.

Melodius Meltdown
I decided to randomly join this conversation.. just cuz. A good name I always thought would be The Instituionalized. ( if that's how you spell it xd ) If I had any musical talent besides being able to kinda sing that would be my band name xp

Tipsy Friend

4,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Well I severally hope this is in the right place.

So my friends and I want to start a band and have mostly everything planned out. The problem/s is what to call our band. Then that arises the next issue of what genere we are going to be in. We are gravitating towards the rock one but some songs are really spontanious in a diffrent section. So a band name that is underground but could also pass as mainstream I guess? We have a classic 4 bandmember setup with drums, lead guitar, bass, singer, and depending on the song a rythem guitar. We are all kinda weird and crazy and hyper. So no calm names we want a crazy one that everyone would know! Thanks to whoever helps out! Also if this is in the wrong section please tell me!

4,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Renegade Reaper 13
Well, a few friends and I have been thinking about starting a band although none of us can play instruments for crap, we try to fuse a bunch of genres together like I do metal growls, one of us tries country, we have a guy who does techno, and two rappers. We've been going by S.W.A.T. because the letters coincided with our first names, but we have a fifth guy so we need to change it a bit.

Psychotic Tenancies
Oh, also.

Arson Lad and the Wonder Weasel. For a two person bass-n-drums band where the vocals are done by bass, and everything they play is either video game related, or a fusion of Classic rock and Metal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff