Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster_Mario
Thrusting uppercut.
Thruppercut. 3nodding
Cannibal Queen
Bottomless Pete.
I'm in a band-in-the-making (we still need a drummer >.< ) and we're all high school girls and the band is kind of alternative rock with traces of metal. We've been going by Frozen Rozes, but I've also been throwing around Ace of Spades, Wake by Moonlight, and Poison IV (even though the last one was overruled so it's free to anyone who wants it)
Kuromai-san
I'm in a band-in-the-making (we still need a drummer >.< ) and we're all high school girls and the band is kind of alternative rock with traces of metal. We've been going by Frozen Rozes, but I've also been throwing around Ace of Spades, Wake by Moonlight, and Poison IV (even though the last one was overruled so it's free to anyone who wants it)

tHIS IS JUST SOMETHING I THOUGHT. WHAT ABOUT THE name Broken Pandora. If you know the story of pandora its the box that let out everything evil in the world except hope. i also have lonely streetlights, nothing else im done for
Kuromai-san

tHIS IS JUST SOMETHING I THOUGHT. WHAT ABOUT THE name Broken Pandora. If you know the story of pandora its the box that let out everything evil in the world except hope. i also have lonely streetlights, nothing else im done for
Bacon-Whirlwind! xd

And possibly even the Dairy Dunkers biggrin
1. Tsumebite

2. BLACKOUT!

Whoa Broken Pandora is awesome! Can I use it?
Huh. I'm in a small kids rock band called "Salty Alpaca" xDD Weird name but... It's a funny name that's replaced by our music smile I don't like it though.. But it's okay since this band isn't serious. However, I'm in another band as guitarist and we want fame. Our music is okay, but we need a good, catchy, deep name.

Something with alliteration would be cool, but it's really not necessary. I just want something short and simple and to the point. But I want a depth and meaning.
Slow Pop Jungle

Dapper Genius

7,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
Ambidextrious Toadstools.
biggrin i know i'm strange 4laugh

Profitable Prophet

Multierectus.
Summer For Saints.
Boletus.
Bear Creek.
Farewell Letter.
Hey me and my friends are makeing a singing group.Its kinda like a boy band but there's girls in it so its a "co-ed" group.So we dont know what we should call our self's......these our are Potential Group Names:
Innuendo
Havoc
+Plus
Pin-Up Attack
S9ECIAL
This is all we can think of (that doesnt sound stupid) so pleas gives sugestions.

Profitable Prophet

Sonny_Oji_Primo
Hey me and my friends are makeing a singing group.Its kinda like a boy band but there's girls in it so its a "co-ed" group.So we dont know what we should call our self's......these our are Potential Group Names:
Innuendo
Havoc
+Plus
Pin-Up Attack
S9ECIAL
This is all we can think of (that doesnt sound stupid) so pleas gives sugestions.

I like Innuendo and Pin-Up Attack.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games