Welcome to Gaia! ::

HatelessHeart
The Gray Area
HatelessHeart
Alright, I've been in this band for years now, and we've never come up with a good name. We're more of a modern rock band I suppose you could say.
We like to combine old sounds with new styles. And we also have a larger variety of instruments that we play with.
For the past few months we've been going by I'll Make You Blush Scarlet. None of us really like the name so can you help?
It really helps to have more information, like the gender ratio, and everyone's personalities. A group of teenage females might not like the name "Gun that Shoots Chainsaws," and a group of middle aged men might not like "Super Pony Princess Power."

That said, those are my only two suggestions.
Well, there are six of us. Four guy's and this one girl and me.
And most of us are really calm. We're all "pot heads" and we don't much care about what people think about our music.
We're a fun band and we want a fun name ^W^
oh wow haha lol
Murderous Melody
Dark Ripple
DOUBLE RAINBOW OMG WAT DOES THIZ MEAN AAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHA LOL ITZ THE DOUBLE RAINBOW SONG HEHE
Gun Slingin' Hippies, ÜberShred, or Sweet Dissonance?
either way we're doing Metal covers of Bob Dylan songs. lmao
idk about u guys but im lead singer in my band KIE it stands for Karma In Effect.
burning_eyes

Beloved Friend

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I'm in a four person experimental band.

We play Christian spoken-word poetry noise, with elements of screamo, polka, and folk.

Any ideas for names?

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
When the sun and moon collide..? I like xp whee
HatelessHeart
Alright, I've been in this band for years now, and we've never come up with a good name. We're more of a modern rock band I suppose you could say.
We like to combine old sounds with new styles. And we also have a larger variety of instruments that we play with.
For the past few months we've been going by I'll Make You Blush Scarlet. None of us really like the name so can you help?

Where we've been? idk just a thought biggrin
What do you guys think of the name Jodhpur for a Symphonic Metal band? How we got the name was actually rather stupid if any of you guys are interested.

Aged Member

Cerebus1415
What do you guys think of the name Jodhpur for a Symphonic Metal band? How we got the name was actually rather stupid if any of you guys are interested.

That's just a by-product of being in a Symphonic Metal Band.
HatelessHeart

How about Underwater Rocketships or Underwater Battleships?
Snake Oil Salesman
I'm in a four person experimental band.

We play Christian spoken-word poetry noise, with elements of screamo, polka, and folk.

Any ideas for names?

How about Confusion is Prominent?
Okay so... I'm a Drummer/Songwriter
I plan or forming a band here pretty soon
I was thinking something of a screamo/alternative/indie-acoustic mix
Equivalent to A Day to Remember or Escape the Fate

I was thinking of the name Honorable Mention but I've been told that its weak... any suggestions?

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I've got two bands. Both of which I'm the bassist of.

In one band, it's 3 girls, one guy.
In the other, it's 2 girls and 3 guys.

The band with five members plays pure acid punk.

The band with 4 members plays alternative, mellow and reggae.

Please help out?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces