Yes! Yes! Yesyesyes! 0.33658536585366 33.7% [ 69 ]
A little 0.29268292682927 29.3% [ 60 ]
I wish I could... 0.22439024390244 22.4% [ 46 ]
Why would anyone do that? 0.034146341463415 3.4% [ 7 ]
Don't click me! (heh) 0.11219512195122 11.2% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 205 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12 >

Eloquent Friend

personally i find sibelious to be the best for making sheet music if that's what your after. if you're only looking for better sound options but loose more sheet music options, noteworthy composer's very good for midi. professional sound editor though, logic and acid pro are good
Good luck with that - Buzz isn't exactly the easiest thing to learn. ninja
Wow, you guys all sound really pro. you even bother with sheet musi (I know whow to do it... just couldn't be bothered).

I just write the stuff with my band. And I've also written a lot of my own stuff. My dad ons a recording studio (it's at our house) and so he often writes songs and lsells them to peoploe. I'm actually thinking of selling the more poppy songs I've written (I can write pop, but I don't liek it)

(^^,)
Might as well post something here:

http://www.allacrost.org/staff/user/shizeet/Justice-Band-Rough.ogg

A little remix/arrangement of "Justice" from the Shingetsutan Tsukihime soundtrack - other than the intro, it's pretty similar to the original (the strings are piano reduced, though there are a few wrong notes XP). A vocalist is also working on the melodic line/lyrics for this, so I'll probably end up rearranging this one quite some more after I get that.
Jaydoggy
personally i find sibelious to be the best for making sheet music if that's what your after. if you're only looking for better sound options but loose more sheet music options, noteworthy composer's very good for midi. professional sound editor though, logic and acid pro are good

I use Allegro. It's kinda hard because some things don't work on it. I want Finale though.
I found a few topics on composing...and I compose from time to time for friends
i can't really create a piecece of music out of thin air.. i find a pice of music that i like, and alter it, ,y'know, make it my own..
But i'm working on something with guitar...
as soon as my laptop gets fixed i could probably play what i've got on microphone over a messenger.
I vent through my guitar, so basically, whatever I play, I usually tab. I just started to do this recently so I only have a few, but they don't sound half bad. I wish I could write lyrics>.<

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
I write but i's mostly arranging. One of these day's i'll write my own jazz piece and have my band play it. i've been doing alot oof arranging lately and i'm tired of staring at the moniter and clicking notes.

I use Finale and it can be pretty frustrating at times but it's still makes nice clean scores.
I usually start singing some random tune and turn it into a song.
Must...get...able...to...put....updated...version...of...Song...For...Anytime...on...website!
I know this sounds totally Emo (and I don't know why this always happens) but I tend to only compose for funerals. I just can never think of anything to say when people die and when I sit down and try to come up with a eulogy, words and chords just pop into my head. I can never think of what to say to sooth people at the funeral but I can always come up with something to sing. Now my whole family expects me to write them songs when they die. How fricken weird is that?!?
Very. ninja
ye ai compose, that like all id o with my free time is write music, ive got so much of it i have stacks and stacks of staff books in the corners of my room all filled with music.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff