1 2 3 4 >

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
We all know how it is. Band kids vs choir kids
Who's better? Who's job is harder?
WHICH should get MORE god damned well deserved honor in the trophy case at school?!?
Please provide reasonable explanations for your choice. Thanks ^^

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Clicky Above │││ ^.~

BTW!!! This is the sig link for this forum:

User Image

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/musician-s-forum/the-all-known-all-hated-choir-vs-band/t.58873835_2/#2][IMG]http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss257/bellanesme1680/Decorated images/RWFD_Lelouch_01-1-1-1-1-1.png[/IMG][/url][/align]
I've always done both, love both, neither is "better" or deserves more credit.
I was a total band geek, from middle school and all through high school. I even marched, and I have to say, you would not believe the work that goes into a marching show. It's just incredible. We accomplished some pretty amazing stuff, and i have to say, we probably didn't get the recognition we deserved, but that's not the important thing. That's not why we do what we do, whether it's choir or band. We do it because we love it, and we feel the music. It's a passion and it's a part of our lives. It's all music, and it can never get enough spotlight. ^_^

}}{{

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
I like the way you guys think. True, singing and/or playing in itself is gift enough for the work we do, but when you sit in a room for nine hours, singing your lungs out, you would think the school would give you a little more than a "and our choir sang last night. on to other important news, football. . ." Ya, tell me that's not annoying.

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
My friend says band is harder, and i agree with that.BUT, choir is the funnest in my opinion...

Tipsy Sophomore

why the ******** did you bother making banners?
all my friends at school only join choir/chorus to go to hershey park (the school choir trip) all they do is sing/pretend to sing. the band people i know work a lot harder and practice more,

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
twenty cell revolt
why the ******** did you bother making banners?

It's called the sensation of boredom, my dear boy. I like to do random things when I have nothing else to do. Better than watching tv with my mother -gag-
My school has neither because no one cares about small, poor schools. We had a functional orchestra until last year, and a choir for about half a year until the district cut the funding to music.

I always loved choir though. Singing is a huge part of my life.

I don't think it's a contest though.
Jazz band > choir.

Tipsy Sophomore

Richter Belmont X
Jazz band > choir.

srs

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
@LadyDreamfire
That really really sucks. I hate when they just cut funding to music. It's not like sports are any more important. rolleyes
@Richter&twenty
eh, jazz band is ok. I'm just a choir geek. Always will be ^^
Though I do have friends in marching band.
Band!!! I spend HOURS with my flute, and I love that little silver stick like no other smile
But I think that cutting funding to music is the worst idea ever. Despite the feud between chorus/band/orchestra, I think we all agree on one thing: we work HARD. We DESERVE our music programs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff