Welcome to Gaia! ::

who's going to a summer institute? wwhich one? i'll probably go to oregon suzuki institute cuz i've been going there since i was little, but if i cant i'll probably go to salt lake city. my sisters going to meadowmount, home of the PRACTICE PRISON!!!!! she also got accepted into indiana university and california summer strings. all due to my wonderful dvd making skills. of course.
shiokazehime
who's going to a summer institute? wwhich one? i'll probably go to oregon suzuki institute cuz i've been going there since i was little, but if i cant i'll probably go to salt lake city. my sisters going to meadowmount, home of the PRACTICE PRISON!!!!! she also got accepted into indiana university and california summer strings. all due to my wonderful dvd making skills. of course.

I'm not going anywere now smile
I might bring my bass to the camp im working at, depending on the conditions of the staff cabins

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I'm going to Feistrich (, I don't know how you write it) a Summercursus in Austria.
I'm thinking about bringing my flute to Blue Lake. It's the only thing close to where I live crying .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff