Welcome to Gaia! ::

its kinda hard work but me and a few of my friends are trying to start up a rock band, the problem is none of the guys can play thier instrument too well and i cant sing exactly... well we will practice and see what goes from there. Does anyone else on gaia have a band or friends that do?
You can't be in a band and not play anything...
my freind has a band. and i play drums
i sing buddy, i used to play the guitar but i got tierd of messing with it so now i sing the best i can, everybody else plays an instrument but they are just not very good at it
you just got to pratice i mean im 16 and i play bass like i have been playing my whole life and i only started 3 weeks ago.
well i sing, my other friends play instruments but not very well
well u might whanna try punk the goth and then if u still suck quit sweatdrop thats the truth and thats how it works or just get ur self on ur gitar and play lazy
BluesMasterJames

Sure you can. Look at that band Crossfade, they got a hip-hop guy who doesn't do anything except stand there and look stupid.

But this sounds like the Sex Pistols. A bunch of people who aren't really talented form a band. If you can sing with the sarcasm someone like Johnny Rotten can you'll be fine. Just keep the bassist away from the heroin and probably killing his girlfriend.
BluesMasterJames

Vox, buddy : )
Ash Rail
BluesMasterJames

Vox, buddy : )

Would it reall be that hard to type out "vocals"? And she's saying that her friend all suck at playing. They should get better before even thinking about a band.
ok fine i do vocals, quit complaining, and yea my friends suck and so do i but like i said it will take practice and time. besides im only 16 and my voice is still kinda changing

Tipsy Lunatic

I have a band (that is going NOWHERE) and I am lead vocalist. all I can suggest is PRACTICE. I sing everyday. I sing wherever I go. If ya still stink out loud after doin that for a while, try investing on some vocal lessons.

♥ Con
practice and u should get better and better when i started guitar 3 years ago i sucked and now im great at it
practice all the time that's how to be good
You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff