Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Wolf

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
And I want to hear your opinions on this. I play in a Grindcore/Death/Hardcore/Thrash band.

Aged Allegiant

now i deaf

Shirtless Seeker

Nice s**t Aztlan.

I'd recommend not labeling yourself until you have played with your band enough to have an identifiable sound. From experience it puts people off.
I could say that I play in a blackened death doom band with heavy thrash elements, but death/doom just makes it cleaner and people don't roll their eyes at you for word-vomiting at them.

Put out more s**t though, and practice the s**t out of songs before you show it to people.

I thought I heard some riffs, but they're disjointed as hell, and the drums are not really keeping time.

Don't let this discourage you though, just drill home those songs with eachother until you eat breathe and s**t Blood Eagle.

Romantic Wolf

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Seer Misconception
Nice s**t Aztlan.

I'd recommend not labeling yourself until you have played with your band enough to have an identifiable sound. From experience it puts people off.
I could say that I play in a blackened death doom band with heavy thrash elements, but death/doom just makes it cleaner and people don't roll their eyes at you for word-vomiting at them.

Put out more s**t though, and practice the s**t out of songs before you show it to people.

I thought I heard some riffs, but they're disjointed as hell, and the drums are not really keeping time.

Don't let this discourage you though, just drill home those songs with eachother until you eat breathe and s**t Blood Eagle.

Thank you. redface

Ok, I can totally see how people might blow us off because of that. I'll keep as death/thrash.

Those riffs are pretty screwy. sweatdrop Those are my fault, since on this song we decided to play each others instruments (Even though I stayed on vocals). I usually play bass, but I played guitar on this. One of the guitarists played drums.

We'll keep going at it! Thank you.

Shirtless Seeker

Fiery Toaster Strudel
And I want to hear your opinions on this. I play in a Grindcore/Death/Hardcore/Thrash band.

is that the bass drowning out the guitar
Amanda Gaider
Fiery Toaster Strudel

why the ******** shouldn't the bass drown out the guitar

Romantic Wolf

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Amanda Gaider
Fiery Toaster Strudel

Yes. More so, it's the bass playing the guitar parts and the guitar doing the bass parts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff