Welcome to Gaia! ::

i was wondering what type of saxophones people play out there. i play the Cannonball Raven tenor sax.
I really want to learn how to play the Alto sax. I love the sound it makes!! cat_smile
played right it does have a beautiful sound
the tenor sounds really pretty low
I acually have to have a sax in this one play that I'm in it's for this one song. I don't acually play it. I just have to look like I'm polishing it or something. It's awsome!! biggrin
you should learn how to play it

Prophet

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
I only play the tenor saxophone, it was because I wanted to play in the school's big band. None of my instruments really fit in a big band and since it's similar to clarinet I decided to pick it up a little. Yeah.

Lonely Genius

theres this guy in my band class who last year played alto but then switched to tenor. he is renting a school instrument so it's not the best but he still plays insanely beautiful.
foxy: i did the same thing sorta. i use to play clarinet until i got to high school i switched to tenor and loved it.
I have a Yamaha intermediate tenor saxophone. I got it for marching.

Invisible Businesswoman

15,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
My cousin has a Bundy alto saxophone (he's trying to save enough money to buy a new alto. He's going to give his old sax to me) and a soprano saxophone.
i love soprano saxophones. my boyfriend gets to play one this year in school.
Too bad I don't know anything about sexaphones...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games