Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Genius

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hey guys! This is my first time doing a cover - Rolling in the Deep by Adele biggrin
Please please please give me constructive feedback and comments cos' I really want to improve on my singing (:
Sorry if you don't like my cup btw haha.

Hope you guys like it! Thanks so much!

Steph.

That's a cup? I thought it was like a surfboard or something. xd .I like your cub btw. I also love your voice wink . I think you should add instrumentals of the song or if you play an instrument you can play the chords or something just to bring out your voice a bit more, because in the background I only heard what I think was a fan going on or something. You should definitely make another cover of a different song smile

Blessed Genius

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
11alexia11
That's a cup? I thought it was like a surfboard or something. xd .I like your cub btw. I also love your voice wink . I think you should add instrumentals of the song or if you play an instrument you can play the chords or something just to bring out your voice a bit more, because in the background I only heard what I think was a fan going on or something. You should definitely make another cover of a different song smile

Hahaha yup it's my cup biggrin It's cute right, lol (:
Thank youuuu ^^ Yea i actually play the piano and I'm planning to make a proper cover with my playing and singing after my exams when I get some free time xP Hahahah yup it was the fan in my room lol sweatdrop

Thanks for your suggestions and your time ( I'm probably doing Skyscraper by Demi Lovato next hehe <: )! Glad you find it pretty okay (:

Blessed Genius

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Bump bump bump c:

Chatty Lover

8,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
i love it heart

Blessed Genius

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
l-The Baby Eater-l
i love it heart

Thank you soooo much! c: Glad you loved it! yum_puddi

Blessed Genius

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
bump bump bump c:
I think you did an excellent job for your first cover! Make more!

Blessed Genius

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Zulorra
I think you did an excellent job for your first cover! Make more!

Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it (: Hehe thanks for your encouragement I'm currently learning new songs to make more covers! whee

Barton Guildsman

6,700 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
(If this is a style choice, then just ignore this) I would say work on breath control where sometimes it felt like you cut a note short to breathe, just to tidy up the edges smile

All in all though, a solid rendition and the pitch was great! 3nodding

Blessed Genius

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
IndiVisual Guy
(If this is a style choice, then just ignore this) I would say work on breath control where sometimes it felt like you cut a note short to breathe, just to tidy up the edges smile

It's not a style choice emo I have a pretty short breath >< Thanks for your feedback and advice! I'm working on that already (:

Barton Guildsman

6,700 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
PrincessReg_29
IndiVisual Guy

It's not a style choice emo I have a pretty short breath >< Thanks for your feedback and advice! I'm working on that already (:

I have to deal with the short breath too, so I can relate smile The more you sing though, the better it gets, so I'm sure it'll stop being an issue if you keep on practicing! mrgreen

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
What's your first language?

This was pretty good. When you say 'deep,' you're kind of shooting it way in the back of your mouth, making you kind of sound like Cher, you don't need to go that far back. The breath support was a little iffy, but this is a rough song for that.

Overall..It was pretty good. 7.5/10

Blessed Genius

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
AkaTsuki-chan
What's your first language?

This was pretty good. When you say 'deep,' you're kind of shooting it way in the back of your mouth, making you kind of sound like Cher, you don't need to go that far back. The breath support was a little iffy, but this is a rough song for that.

Overall..It was pretty good. 7.5/10

It's Chinese redface Do I sound weird when I speak/sing in English? sweatdrop

Ahh I see... I'll take note of that! THANK YOU SO MUCH for your feedback! 3nodding
I really appreciate it a lot (: Have a good day!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff