Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I was just hoping you guys would check out my Death metal band Death Before Dying, I play lead guitar. were greatly influenced by Old school acts like Venom, Death , cannibal corpse and even newer technical metal bands like the faceless,rings of saturn, necrophagist. Please listen, enjoy and like us on facebook!

Heres some of our songs, the first three are off our up and coming album, "Sometimes Dead Is Better" the last three are from our Previous "Creatures of Opportunity"
http://www.facebook.com/DeathBeforeDyingBand/app_2405167945
and heres our band page!
http://www.facebook.com/DeathBeforeDyingBand

ohhh did i win's Partner

Dangerous Lunatic

That wasn't very good at all, sorry.

As a relatively big OSDM fan that just really wasn't what I look for in my DM.
Nobody Mapped Oblivion

I saw it coming when he said "were greatly influenced by Old school acts like Venom, Death , and even newer technical metal bands like the faceless, necrophagist."

Ruthless Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nobody Mapped Oblivion

Thats okay, cant expect everyone to like it. Thank you for your honest opinion(:
You lost me at the band name. And you double lost me at The Faceless.

Friendly Raider

yeah *****, that tech death aspect ruins the whole thing. Good attempt melody, but horrible phrasing.

Ruthless Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
well maybe not exactly what i wanted but i guess that fair if you guys dont like it.. just so everyone knows, Terry Butler of death recorded bass on this album, and Rick Rozz of death did a guest guitar solo on our cover of pull the plug by death. they thought it was pretty old school lol.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2470844508715&set=a.2470843988702.88060.1780452523&type=3&theater
Rabbisourus Rex
well maybe not exactly what i wanted but i guess that fair if you guys dont like it.. just so everyone knows, Terry Butler of death recorded bass on this album, and Rick Rozz of death did a guest guitar solo on our cover of pull the plug by death. they thought it was pretty old school lol.

it]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2470844508715&set=a.2470843988702.88060.1780452523&type=3&theater
it is not old school at all. it's modernized tech death with old school influences, which often enough is really boring.

Ruthless Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
tim is a portal
Rabbisourus Rex

it]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2470844508715&set=a.2470843988702.88060.1780452523&type=3&theater
it is not old school at all. it's modernized tech death with old school influences, which often enough is really boring.

well thats fine if you think that. although i wouldn't say its very technical. haha its actually pretty basic rythms and phrasing.
Rabbisourus Rex
well thats fine if you think that. although i wouldn't say its very technical. haha its actually pretty basic rythms and phrasing.
From what I listened to, it's got the whole chuggy riffing that happens in tech death. I will be honest and say that I was really busy when I gave it a listen yesterday. I could relisten and give a more accurate opinion. I don't think I'm going to really care about it, but it probably isn't as I am describing currently. So yeah.
I have never been a fan of the "Cookie monster" styled lyrics....but other than that, I enjoyed listening razz
Keep it up xD
Ohh yahhh, not "Old" sounding at all xD

Hygienic Humorist

I can't listen to it, not loading for me. So I'll maybe try it again when I have a better connection and give you some freed back. (though I already have a feeling that I'm not going to like it that much.)
Thanks for being able to take criticism and not get all butt-hurt about it.

Ruthless Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dr Null
Ohh yahhh, not "Old" sounding at all xD

its not supposed to sound old lol xD its influenced by old school death metal. It was recorded at MANA studios in Tampa Florida, the same studio that recorded bands like cannibal corpse and exhumed.

Zealot

Unimpressed but not completely turned off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff