Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rabbisourus Rex
Luna Thoth
Rabbisourus Rex
o.o no offense to anyone, but why is everyone going like super critical on my music. i just posted it so maybe you guys could dig it or not. i wasnt expecting you to get a whole CSI crew in on it to debunk whether or not its old school or not or whether or not its generic or not. lmao loosen up, its music people!

You are posting your art to a group of peers, thus we will judge it. This is a music forum. This is what it is for. If this was the "Post music, and then post if you like it or not the whole forum would be: Oh I like this, Oh I don't like this x13095270384029348235987234098234239823.232938729347," and that would be exceedingly boring.

thats not what i mean. XD lol i posted it so you guys could hear in hopes that you would enjoy listening to it as much as i enjoyed writing it. music shouldnt be about who can write better songs or who can play cleaner then the other. music is supposed to be fun, and i feel sorry for some of you because its obvious you have no fun when you listen to music XD lol i appreciate your constructive criticism, dont get me wrong. i just wasnt expecting it. i wasn't even really expecting many reply other then an occasional "cool" or "YoU sUCks Faagggs@# R" lol

That's a bizarre way of looking at things. If you enjoy listening to music, it makes sense to care about what you listen to.

Hygienic Humorist

Rabbisourus Rex
Luna Thoth
Rabbisourus Rex
o.o no offense to anyone, but why is everyone going like super critical on my music. i just posted it so maybe you guys could dig it or not. i wasnt expecting you to get a whole CSI crew in on it to debunk whether or not its old school or not or whether or not its generic or not. lmao loosen up, its music people!

You are posting your art to a group of peers, thus we will judge it. This is a music forum. This is what it is for. If this was the "Post music, and then post if you like it or not the whole forum would be: Oh I like this, Oh I don't like this x13095270384029348235987234098234239823.232938729347," and that would be exceedingly boring.

thats not what i mean. XD lol i posted it so you guys could hear in hopes that you would enjoy listening to it as much as i enjoyed writing it. music shouldnt be about who can write better songs or who can play cleaner then the other. music is supposed to be fun, and i feel sorry for some of you because its obvious you have no fun when you listen to music XD lol i appreciate your constructive criticism, dont get me wrong. i just wasnt expecting it. i wasn't even really expecting many reply other then an occasional "cool" or "YoU sUCks Faagggs@# R" lol

I didn't want to be a d**k and just say it sucks, or I didn't like it cuz people always get offended by that. I just wanted to give you some criticism n stuff cuz like I said at the end I didn't care for it that much, but I felt I should at least tell you why and offer ways you might improve it in my eyes. I don't expect you to take me up on that, but I think in terms of playing ability you guys could write some pretty cool stuff.
I mean though, the music I play isn't exactly what I would consider good, so I totally understand where you are coming from there, but I come here to talk about music, not so much to just sit back and enjoy it. I have fun talking about music just as much as I do listening to it and playing it.
Can't speak for the rest of them though.

Shirtless Seeker

Real Horrorshow Groodies
Rabbisourus Rex
Luna Thoth
Rabbisourus Rex

That's a bizarre way of looking at things. If you enjoy listening to music, it makes sense to care about what you listen to.

That's not the only way to go about it.
Here's an alternative way of looking at things:
Everything can be enjoyed. If you don't enjoy it, it's because you're not looking at it the right way.
sojikai
Real Horrorshow Groodies
Rabbisourus Rex
Luna Thoth
Rabbisourus Rex

That's not the only way to go about it.
Here's an alternative way of looking at things:
Everything can be enjoyed. If you don't enjoy it, it's because you're not looking at it the right way.
i agree with this

i just refuse to enjoy things that are only enjoyable if i agree beforehand to enjoy something that is below my standards, which i will not do exclaim even if it is entirely possible

Hygienic Humorist

Real Horrorshow Groodies
Rabbisourus Rex
Luna Thoth
Rabbisourus Rex

Well yeah, but I don't talk exclusively about music that I enjoy. The two are not exclusive, or all inclusive. I mean if I'm honest, I probably talk about music I really dislike here more than music I actually like.
Luna Thoth
Real Horrorshow Groodies
Rabbisourus Rex
Luna Thoth
Rabbisourus Rex

Well yeah, but I don't talk exclusively about music that I enjoy. The two are not exclusive, or all inclusive. I mean if I'm honest, I probably talk about music I really dislike here more than music I actually like.

I didn't mean that specifically. I meant caring about music as a whole. If listening to music is something you enjoy and care about, it's only natural to discuss it, both the good and bad.
Luna Thoth
Real Horrorshow Groodies
Rabbisourus Rex
Luna Thoth
Rabbisourus Rex

thats probably because everyone likes shitty music forever and ever

Ruthless Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
well i think everyone just looks at it differently. it just surprised me is all XD lol thank you everyone for your words, good, bad, constructive. i appreciate them alot!

Hygienic Humorist

Real Horrorshow Groodies
Luna Thoth
Real Horrorshow Groodies
Rabbisourus Rex
Luna Thoth
Rabbisourus Rex

I didn't mean that specifically. I meant caring about music as a whole. If listening to music is something you enjoy and care about, it's only natural to discuss it, both the good and bad.

Oh herp, I thought you were quoting me actually.

Hygienic Humorist

tim is a portal
Luna Thoth
Real Horrorshow Groodies
Rabbisourus Rex
Luna Thoth
Rabbisourus Rex

thats probably because everyone likes shitty music forever and ever

Honestly, yeah.

Fashionable Cat

Luna Thoth
Rabbisourus Rex

hi i would like instructions on how to make .232938729347 of a post please

Hygienic Humorist

Like a Banner
Luna Thoth
Rabbisourus Rex

it's cuz the actual number is divided n s**t when you average it to exclude the outliers.

Fashionable Cat

Luna Thoth
Like a Banner
Luna Thoth
Rabbisourus Rex

it's cuz the actual number is divided n s**t when you average it to exclude the outliers.
so pretty much everyone who is not me

Hygienic Humorist

Like a Banner
Luna Thoth
Like a Banner
Luna Thoth
Rabbisourus Rex

so pretty much everyone who is not me

yeah.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas