Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dr Null
I have never been a fan of the "Cookie monster" styled lyrics....but other than that, I enjoyed listening razz
Keep it up xD

thank you! i will!

Ruthless Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Arbitrary Abstract
Unimpressed but not completely turned off.

umm Thank you? yes thank you! i will take that as good(:
i think that is the general consensus here. it's not awful, but it's not really our thing

Ruthless Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Luna Thoth
I can't listen to it, not loading for me. So I'll maybe try it again when I have a better connection and give you some freed back. (though I already have a feeling that I'm not going to like it that much.)
Thanks for being able to take criticism and not get all butt-hurt about it.

Well thank you for trying to listen to it! its greatly appreciated!

Ruthless Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
tim is a portal
i think that is the general consensus here. it's not awful, but it's not really our thing

I like the way that sounds better(:
I wasn't too big on the vocal style and I felt like the production was lacking something, but I really enjoyed a lot of the riffs. The songwriting was quite solid too.

ohhh did i win's Partner

Dangerous Lunatic

Invader Ziltoid
I wasn't too big on the vocal style and I felt like the production was lacking something, but I really enjoyed a lot of the riffs. The songwriting was quite solid too.

wat no

Ruthless Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Invader Ziltoid
Thank you! the production was done at MANA studios in tamps and i kind of agree with you. i think its because both guitar tracks were recorded with the same guitar( a jackson with emgs) and same amp( a Mesa boogie dual rectafier) but my leads were done on a Leboga Mr. Hector. so its kind the same, atleast thats what i feel
Nobody Mapped Oblivion
Invader Ziltoid

wat no
Idk, maybe I wasn't listening close enough or am just too tired from work to listen that critically. But I enjoyed the guitarwork.

Ruthless Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Invader Ziltoid
Nobody Mapped Oblivion
Invader Ziltoid

wat no
Idk, maybe I wasn't listening close enough or am just too tired from work to listen that critically. But I enjoyed the guitarwork.

Thank You very much! i don't understand why everyone has to be so critical. i write music just for the fun and enjoyment of it.

Hygienic Humorist

Listened to your first song.

The intro riff is pretty strong, I dig that part. I feel like you should keep that feel going, skip over those chuggy parts, and if you are going to put a break down or slower riff for the chorus, keep it to the main riff in there, don't do that chugging thing. That kinda stuff really breaks up the atmosphere and feel of the song. I would say pmuch avoid break downs completely or have only one.

Need to work on your song writing it's a bit weak and generic IMO, and I feel like you guys have the skill to write things better.
Vocals need work. pick a style you want to use, and stick with it. Don't switch around between things, I mean if you want stretch the range of your vocalist in there that's fine. But don't do that thing where you start off with these super harsh vocals and then go mellow, keep it to one or the other.

I suggest if you are going to go with Oldschool DM go with that, if you are going to go with modern DM go with that.

Mainly you need to pick a sound, and go with it, instead of being all over the place, because it sounds a little chaotic and miss mashed.

As for what I think, there are a few decent riffs that I kinda like, but most of it is really generic modern death metal. It feels very copied and like I've heard it before from a lot of other bands. (And I don't even really listen to a lot of Death Metal.)

Ruthless Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
o.o no offense to anyone, but why is everyone going like super critical on my music. i just posted it so maybe you guys could dig it or not. i wasnt expecting you to get a whole CSI crew in on it to debunk whether or not its old school or not or whether or not its generic or not. lmao loosen up, its music people!
Metal is serious business. Except when it's not.

Hygienic Humorist

Rabbisourus Rex
o.o no offense to anyone, but why is everyone going like super critical on my music. i just posted it so maybe you guys could dig it or not. i wasnt expecting you to get a whole CSI crew in on it to debunk whether or not its old school or not or whether or not its generic or not. lmao loosen up, its music people!

You are posting your art to a group of peers, thus we will judge it. This is a music forum. This is what it is for. If this was the "Post music, and then post if you like it or not the whole forum would be: Oh I like this, Oh I don't like this x13095270384029348235987234098234239823.232938729347," and that would be exceedingly boring.

Ruthless Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Luna Thoth
Rabbisourus Rex

You are posting your art to a group of peers, thus we will judge it. This is a music forum. This is what it is for. If this was the "Post music, and then post if you like it or not the whole forum would be: Oh I like this, Oh I don't like this x13095270384029348235987234098234239823.232938729347," and that would be exceedingly boring.

thats not what i mean. XD lol i posted it so you guys could hear in hopes that you would enjoy listening to it as much as i enjoyed writing it. music shouldnt be about who can write better songs or who can play cleaner then the other. music is supposed to be fun, and i feel sorry for some of you because its obvious you have no fun when you listen to music XD lol i appreciate your constructive criticism, dont get me wrong. i just wasnt expecting it. i wasn't even really expecting many reply other then an occasional "cool" or "YoU sUCks Faagggs@# R" lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff