Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are YOU a band geek?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 29, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

I'm a brass player!! And I play bari sax, alto, clarinet, and I'm determained to learn slide t~bone, and tuba!!
I <3 EUPHONIUM
I am pretty much a HUGE band geek....though not an annoying one..
I play Baritone, fife, some sax, Piano, Cello, played french horn in 4th grade, and made county band this year! GO CYMS!
definatly...im going to be in marching band this coming school year! Shooting for section leader 10th/11th grade year!
~Allison~

some band geeks are effin' annoying!
sheathforkatana
Desi rocks blue
I'm in band, yes I'm a geek smile I play the baritone horn/trumpet/trombone

I'm the future drum major for lack of marching skillz
rock on bari

anyone who plays Euphonium((baritone)) is cool in my book!!! I <3 the euphonium!!!
Euphonium rules the schools! lol. and Brass kicks arse! heart
Yep, i'm a freshman band geek. oh joy. I play all the saxes (yeah, even sopranino if i can get my hands on one ^_^) and piano. Sometimes I can play bassoon and oboe.. but it depends on how hard my braces are tightened and how used to them I am sweatdrop
Yes!

My first instrument was flute. I've played the flute for six years. EVERYDAY IS FLUTE UNITY DAY!

Second instrument is baritone. I've played for eight months and I'm already first chair. ^_^ I love band.
DRUMS!!! heart heart heart
^^ band is soo much fun...of course most of my friends who started band with me dropped out, and my boyfriend (a fellow band geek) isn't going to march next year, ah well... he can come see me instead! yay! biggrin
Yay, band geeks! I play flute in Concert band and alto sax in junior band. whee
im in 7th grade im 3rd chair at school, io play clarinet and my band director is like best in the state or so. i got top band 9th chair and goit 1's on my solo and ensemble...yet this kid says thats horrible...is that horrible? is that bad? crying i feel like an idiot but...
Oooh, band geeks unite! I've been playing the French horn for a little over a year now...before that I was a percussionist! I'm a sophomore in high school now. I also play bass in jazz band and upright bass in a nearby university's orchestra. I'm also a pianist and guitarist.

Peace and love! biggrin
Unfortunately, I have become such a band geek, I have been corupted by the trombone players (ewww nasty thoughts) and now call t-bone players boners (that's what they call their instrument aie!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff