Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Been making music lately and need some honest opinions. My friends really like it ,but i understand how bias works and would like some honest opinions.

I know my tone with guitar isn´t good. i don´t have much professional equipment or good amps.

This first one is a piece i´m working on for my mom. I already got most of the planning up to about 9minutes worked out, but my computer can´t handle alot of the layering that i want in this piece so i gotta take a break till i find better hardware crying

This one is first of a series of lo-fi ones that i wanna redo. Although i might not redo this one even if i put it on an album because i kinda like the feel to it.

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
I'm going to bump it and add an old piece that's "lo-fi" and needs to be redone to sound more professional

Friendly Gaian

Post Rock

Hello, Gaia Radio would love to host your music on our next broadcast! If you are interested please follow this link. We do not accept MP4s submissions because our sound programs cannot handle MP4. Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon!

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Zombilious
Post Rock

Hello, Gaia Radio would love to host your music on our next broadcast! If you are interested please follow this link. We do not accept MP4s submissions because our sound programs cannot handle MP4. Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon!

actually, i guess i´ll check it out. Didn´t know if you were a scammer

Friendly Gaian

Post Rock
Zombilious
Post Rock

actually, i guess i´ll check it out. Didn´t know if you were a scammer
Great! We hope to hear from you!

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
wooooo buuump!

Dapper Businessman

There is a huge timing issue with the percussion in the first track.
Your tuning is off in parts (going to guess the tuning on the guitar is on, but your instrument doesnt have correct intonation.
Other than that, you just need better hardware, which you already seem to know.

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
thanks! been hoping for some honest feed back. which tracks (if not all) have poor timing?

i blame intonation on my electric´s inability to hold a solid tuning for long, haha.

Do you have any suggestions as far as compositionally. i sorta feel my stuff is too repetitve, or atleast predictable at parts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff