Welcome to Gaia! ::

xx.Br00tal_Score.xx

Well, here it is XD I have successfully upgraded!!
Is Nintendocore making a comeback or something?
Last I remembered, it died when a lot of bands stopped working on one giant album together and moved on to something different

It's not toooo bad but with the chiptune parts, I'd say lower the octave or something because it sounds way too high up there for nintendocore

also, what're you using for the chiptune parts? Just out of curiosity

Foliage Veil
Last I remembered, it died when a lot of bands stopped working on one giant album together and moved on to something different

It's not toooo bad but with the chiptune parts, I'd say lower the octave or something because it sounds way too high up there for nintendocore

I had no clue that Nintendocore was dead, so the fact that I'm making it says a lot if it means it might come back biggrin

As for the chiptune stuff, I use Garageband IOS Programing. I don't have any "real" equipment as of now. My vocals I record through headphones and my IPad microphone.
CrashieTunez98
Foliage Veil

I had no clue that Nintendocore was dead, so the fact that I'm making it says a lot if it means it might come back biggrin

As for the chiptune stuff, I use Garageband IOS Programing. I don't have any "real" equipment as of now. My vocals I record through headphones and my IPad microphone.

Last I knew stuff was being made was about 2011/2012
but it very well could be making a comeback, I'll have to look into it

if you have a computer or a laptop, you can get Famitracker or DefleMask Tracker
They're both easy to learn
Deflemask has a bit more stuff in it and it's really nice
Famitracker is easiest to get used to and then you can move onto other trackers

if you have ($5 I think it is now) you can get LSDJ and use the .rom file in a gameboy emulator

and if you have $42 (not including shipping)
and an old gameboy DMG-01, Pocket, Color (works for others but those sound better, DMG-01 is best in my opinion)
you can get THIS when it gets restocked

and I can't stress enough about this paragraph to order the cartridge on the website:
"if you indicate you would like lsdj flashed onto the cartridge, it will be held from shipping until you complete the procedure for this stated in the faq section. it will be held for one week maximum, so please follow through with this process asap. if you do not state this, it will be assumed you do not want any software installed on the cartridge and will be shipped blank."

Also, LSDJ is a little confusing at first but I'm sure there's guides around the internet that can tell you what does what
I've been using it on my gameboy for so long that it's just natural now
even if I haven't made anything in a year or so

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas